30- It can't be

Chapter 30

Ryan's POV

Marry :" I have an idea "

Me :" What? "

Marry :" Her phone, does she has her phone ?"

I tried to remember and yes she was holding her phone in her hand when she entered the bathroom .

Me :" Yes she does, but I don't know if it's still with her ,they may have thrown it or something "

Marry :" it's worth a shoot because her phone has a tracer. "

I saw a glimpse of hope, hope that we might find her. I know it hasn't been a long time since she was gone but I can't bear the idea of her away from me. Away from my embrace.
There is a chance that they are torturing her or  even worse eating Nutella in front of her and not letting her taste​ it ...

What?  she loves Nutella .

And killing her is better than not eating it that's what she would think.

She's a freak when it comes to Nutella

A cute freak

Okay Rayn... How did it end up with Nutella? 

You need to save her.

I was cut by Ian's voice " Okay we are gonna try and locate her cell, she might be near it so Rayn be prepared to save her " Ian said in a tough tone but you could still hear his nervousness behind his tough tone, well he's a father after all....

Wait...Father.... Dad.

Oh My God if he finds out I will be watching TV with satan.

" Rayn? " Kevin called out to me to reply to Ian.

" Um... Yes sir of course I will save her don't worry after all I'm her bodyguard so " I said then waited for them to trace her phone.

Ella's POV

I heard crying... a baby's crying, who might that be? 

When I tried to open my eyes the light was too bright so I closed them, after couple of seconds I opened them again to see a horrible scene...

I gasped " Who are you? " I asked the man that was standing in front of me, I couldn't see his face because he was wearing a creepy clown mask ...

Yeah clowns can be creepy sometimes.

What really made me terrified is that he was holding GRACE with one hand and pointing a gun at her head with the other hand.

" and what do you need from this little baby, look ...You're making her cry with that creepy ugly mask " I shouted not feeling scared of him one bit.

" Ah, ah ,ah no can do lady Ella no can do " he said in a deep voice but he sounded familiar.

Where did I hear his voice before ...

As I was drowned in my thoughts, I heard the door crack .
Oh yeah I was in a small room with no windows, I was sitting on a chair but my hands were tied to it and so do my legs so I couldn't move.

I saw a man approaching me with a mask on " So you're finally up fairy " He said then chuckled.

Wait... He called me fairy

and there is one man that used to call me that.

But that can't be him he's supposed to be dead...

Right? 

That day, I was told that his car fell off of a cliff and died but I've never seen his body...

I looked at him ,shivering if I must say.

" Brandon? "

°°°°°

A.N

Sorry for the short chapter.It was more like a filler ... I didn't want to ruin some events but the next chapter is going to be epic... More secrets are coming to the light :)

Hope you vote and comment your thoughts of this book so far!