19- New guys,Detention and Ed .What's wrong with this day ?

That's Ryan's outfit :D

Chapter 19

It was a very long way from home to school.
Rayn and I didn't talk at all, it was an awkward silence. so I just stared at the sky while Rayn was holding the wheel, tapping his fingers along the music .

When we arrived ,we put the car in the parking lot and walked to the entrance.
I saw the football team for the first time since I got here, it's been seven months.
Joy told me that they were on a training camp for the next game, that's gonna be in April, next month.

Speaking of Joy, where is she?  she's usually waiting for me.

Rayn was behind me talking with some guy about cars.I saw that the football team looking right at me. Great.

" Who's the new chick ?" some guy approached me with a smirk.
I ignored him but he's just a pain.
" What's your name ,babe ? "

" I'm Ella and don't ever call me babe again " I said in a threatening tone

" aw feisty " he whistled. ugh I hate those guys.

"  Now could you please move " I forced a smile and said it in the nicest way but the football team surrounded me, I wanted to walk but couldn't, they blocked my way.

" So where are you from?  Heaven? " another guy with freckles and gray eyes asked.

" Yeah, well I'm a ghost. I died fifteen years ago just like that pick-up line " I said starting to get annoyed.

" oh she got you man " his friends said and started laughing.

" You don't know who I am, don't you hon? " The freckles guy said with a grin. He was calm.but seriously that - you don't know who I am - thing, what's wrong this school.

" No,  and I don't give a shit. Now move " I demanded with a high tone.

Now you're maybe wondering where is Rayn. Well he's standing near the door with the car guy, waiting to see what's gonna happen, he has a serious expression that's telling me 'Not to Lose ' .He trust me and I like that.

" Well, I'm Liam Johnson. The captain of the football team. " He winked at me ignoring what I just said due to that I rolled my eyes and pushed him aside and started walking towards Rayn.

Liam was confused, maybe because he didn't get what he want .I've met a lot of people like him,thinking that they can have everything just because they are popular or something .

" You will not find someone like me, ever " Liam shouted in a confidant tone. Thinking that I might fall for that, pfft boy he is so wrong.

I turned to face him" That's the point genius" then I left with Rayn to class.I heard him say ' I'm gonna have you, no one say No to me ' .
Well guess what Lame Johnson, I just did you sucker boy.

" That was cool ,you're the first girl to refuse him " I heard the car guy say to me. I mean really, girls like guys like him?

" Thanks, I just don't like his type. I prefer normal guys . Funny ,gentlemen without acting like -you own the world- jerk and caring"

" So... you mean like me? " Rayn asked me while wiggling his eyebrows.

" ugh... no " I said ,a little embarrassed but managed to have a poker face.

Actually yes

Just like you Rayn

Ella... enough

But..

No Buts ,you're spending too much time with him.

While I was having this crazy dialogue in my head, someone snapped their fingers in my face that grabbed me back to reality .