24- End of this tiring day

Chapter 24

" Ella... What are you doing here ?" Ashton asked as if it's like his own house.

"It's non of your business. Come on Rayn we should leave. " I glanced at Rayn who was starting to throw angry glares at Ashton.

" Yeah we should "

I stood up and gave Grace to Louis and walked towards the door, Rayn was right behind me.

" What? Ella you just got here, and you haven't touched your cake yet." Jasmine said in a sad tone with puppy eyes.

" Thank you so much for it but we have to go, it's getting late " I insisted.

" Is it because of me? " Ed suddenly asked with sad eyes.

I stopped. I turned to face him " No Ed it's not because of you, it's because of...HIM." I looked at Ashton with an angry eyes remembering what he did two years ago and the fact that he was with Britney now, ugh.

A Jerk with a b*tch. Great, that's what I have been missing in my life.

Another added to my Hate list.

" Ashton? " Louis pointed out confused, like he didn't believe what he was hearing ." Why? he's a good kid. " Louis defended him.

" You wanna know why? That bastard cheated on her two years ago with her best friend. Even I'm super pissed at him " Rayn replied with a loud tone.
I walked towards him, grabbed his hand in one hand and the other is on the door-hand " Rayn, let's just go " I said in a calm voice. He nodded. He seemed to calm down.

" You what? Ashton... " Jasmine screamed in disbelief. She glanced at me. Worried.

" It's okay Jasmine I'm over it, but I don't want to sit and talk to him, ever. So bye now see you later Jasmine ,Louis .Bye bye Grace and Daniel " I waved them goodbye but before walking out of the door, I took a quick glimpse of Ashton and saw that he has no emotions at all or at least that's what I saw.

" Ella, are you alright? " Rayn's question made me realize that I was still holding his hand.
I released it real fast " Yes thank you, as always " I smiled at him then opened the driver's door and sat.

" Um Ella, I'm the one who is driving " Rayn stated.

" Not now " I smirked, closed the door and shifted the gear.

" Okay " he said that with an expression that said ' what did I do wrong to deserve this ' followed with a long sight . He sat next to me, I ran the engine and drove as fast as I can.

~~

"KEVIN " Rayn shouted as soon as he put his foot in the house.

" WHAT? " He shouted back.

Seriously, what's it with the crazy shouting?
.
.
.
But again nothing in my life is normal or not CRAZY.

We walked to the living room.We saw Kevin laying on his back on the couch with the remote control .

" What happened to Alejandro? " Rayn asked. He sat on the chair and raised his legs because he saw Lucy on Kevin's lap . I want to play with her near Rayn just to see his reaction but it's not the time.

" I dealt with him, you don't have to worry " Kevin replied still flipping through the channels.

" You didn't kill him , No? " I asked with a skeptical tone.
You cannot predict what Kevin is up to. He almost never make mistakes.

" Pftt No, I just sent him to his mother with some money for the heart surgery so he wouldn't go back to the
' Bad guys ' and he promised me that he won't tell a soul. " Kevin replied in a tired voice.