26- Again

Chapter 26

" No Ella we should go... um come with me to the bathroom, my tummy hurts,aww " Joy suddenly said like she was having a sore time.

" Yes Ella go with her, her tummy hurts  " Max said, he was in a panic mood.

" You know that you're not a good liers so what is happening?  move! " I said getting annoyed.

" Guys seriously move " Rayn backed me up on this because they won't move.

" I don't think that's a good idea " Joy said with a worried expression.

" I wanna enter Joy " I demanded.

" Okay fine... but promise me you and Rayn NO violence. " Joy was stalling. She never stall. There is someone. Someone that we don't like.

Max moved and so do Joy.
Rayn and I walked inside only to see Ashton,again ? Cris? Yelling at each other?

" Cris " Rayn shouted. He caused everyone in class to turn their gazes and face us.

" Look who's here " Britney said motioning towards me. Ugh.

" Not now b*tch, move "She frowned and opened her mouth to speak but I ignored her and I walked besides her to meet Cris. I'm so not in the mood for her now,no wait... Everyday.

" What's the matter?  and why The Jerk ? " I asked totally pissed off pointing my finger at him.At Ashton.

Cris looked at me scared " Ella, um we're just... erm " He didn't continue.

What's up with the stalling today?

"Crissss" I said in a higher tone but not too high because of the teacher BTW The Math Teacher was completely useless. He was shivering behind some of the students instead of stopping this nonsense.Coward.

" Cris tell us what happened " Rayn said glaring at Ashton.

" Okay okay... He told me to watch over Inori.That she has to be careful" Cris said in an angry tone.

" Why? " Joy asked with total denial of Ashton's presence, she didn't even look at him.

"Apparently B*tchney got really scared from Inori when we were at McDonald. " Cris looked at Britney...No B*tchney is much better , well done Cris I have been looking for a nickname that fits for her and here it is. Thank You.

" So you're like the knight who defend his...ugh I can't believe I'm saying this... princess ?" Joy pointed out to Ashton .Annoyed.

" Yes, jealous dear Joy? " Britney said with a smirk.She put her two hands on her waist waiting for the reply.

" No... Why would I have a d*ck as a knight, no offense Ella " I nodded
" while I have my prince charming." She said.Confident.

" Oh really, who? " Britney looked annoyed.

" Max. Oh wait I forgot you used to have a crush on him for three years but he never ,ever once noticed you
sorry Brit . "  Joy replied in a sarcastic tone that made Britney turn into a tomato.

" Joy....My love" Max warped his arm around her waist and kissed her cheek then he looked at Britney. Serves her right.

It's not like they don't have a thing going on , Joy was telling the truth. They are a couple but never made it out official.

They are now and I totally ship them. They are perfect for each other.

" Sorry to disappoint you Ashton
we don't give a shit about your girlfriend's feelings so bye bye " I said to him with an angry tone.

" Oh I'm not leaving before this.. " Ashton said then punched Cris in the face. It made Cris fall back because that was a sneaky attack.Jerk .

We all stepped by Cris to see if he was OK ,he just nodded and barley stood up .

" Okay that's it, now you have done
it, Ashton you as*hole " I felt the urge to kill him but then remembered Joy's words about 'No violence ' so I stopped then I looked at her. She was irritated. She gave me her OK to make my move. I smiled.

I motioned towards Ashton , he looked at me confused. He doesn't know that I can fight . He think that two years ago, I punched him real strong because I was under the anger and it was just a coincidence but boy he is so so wrong.

" So you're going to slap me now, oh I'm so scar... " I punched his nose that I once broke making him  look at me with pain in his eyes... and nose.

" Yeah you go girl " Joy said clapping her hands, her name reflect what she felt really.

" Ohhhh look at all the blood, you look absolutely hideous " Max laughed at him.
You may think that it was too violence but when you meet Ashton plus B*tchney you will understand us.

The class was filled with silence but then " Ella smith " I heard the math teacher say, so now he's gonna man up? Now?

Here it comes *sight *

" That. Was. Awesome " The teacher said.

Okay, I did not see that coming.

" Hey ...aren't you suppose to do something? You're THE teacher." Ashton said while holding his -probably- broken nose.

" Yes and because I'm THE teacher I'm allowed to do whatever I want and I decided not to do anything since I'm too lazy. " The teacher said.

Yeah right, lazy my a*s. You were just scared, but eh who cares, he's a good scared teacher so I'm not gonna comment.

" WTF?  what's wrong with this school? " Ashton said to Britney, he was pissed off because of her.
That should be good.

" Don't worry love, I'll tell daddy and he will deal with them including the teacher " Britney glared at me.

" He won't believe you even if you were his daughter " A male student suddenly pointed out.

" And why is that you wimp? " She looked at him narrowing her eyes.

" That's because we didn't see anything " He stated.

" He's right we didn't see anything so how is your daddy gonna believe your shit without an evidence ?" Another girl said raising her eyebrows.

" My nose is the evidence " Ashton pointed out.

" Oh no, you just slipped ,and fell to the ground, and your luck was so bad to the point of breaking your nose." Another male student said.

Wow. They are amazing...

Now I feel bad for not remembering their names.

Sorry guys!

" Oh guys, I love you, we love you so much " I said getting emotional.

" Yeah thanks" Cris and Max replied.

Ashton and Britney walked out of the room leaving the classroom in a total mess but it was quite and peaceful.

And so was the rest of the day.

°°°°°

A.N

Sorry for the mistakes...

Hope you vote :D