33- Thank God ...

Chapter 33

Rayn...

He was punching Paul in the face and kicking him in his stomach.

I looked around me and saw Kevin, Jasmine, Grace, Louis, Ed and a man that I don't know.

Jasmine came to me and got me on my feet.

" Jasmine... " I hugged her then I felt something wet on my face ,I didn't realize that I was crying.

" Oh honey don't cry, you're safe
now " She hugged me back then kissed my forehead.

She released me then I was in the arms of Rayn, he embraced me really tight, he was shivering .

Rayn leaned his face towards my ear and whispered " I thought I would lose you, God you don't know how much I prayed " then he cupped my cheeks with his hands and laid a gentle yet passionate kiss, I put my hands on his chest and kissed him back.

The kiss lasted about a minute until Kevin interrupted " Eh'em um so you two are... together? "

" Seriously Kev, you're asking this question after the kiss " the man that I don't know sassed.

" Y-yeah we are " I said then released Rayn and carried Grace and kissed her cheeks. So good to know that she's safe.

The man approached me and said " By the way I'm Joshua, Kevin's friend. "

" Well hello, I'm Ella ,it's so nice to meet you Joshua " I replied with a smile and shaked his hand.

" Yeah I know you, Kevin was worried sick about you and his grandchild " he said. I hugged Kevin ,he had black circles around his eyes.

I glanced at Paul who was half dead and felt the urge to kick him some more .

" Guys, I think we should go home " I pointed out. They all nodded then we all left the building, apparently we were in an ice center that was shut down 15 years ago.

°°°°

As I laid on my bed in my room, I heard a knock.

" Come in " I said.

Rayn opened the door then closed it when he entered.

He came to me " Hey princess " he sat next to me on my bed.

" Hey, aren't you tired?  you should sleep it's 2 a.m " I said as I put my hand on his back.

" I can't sleep... I will properly dream about you being kidnapped again, and I don't want that " He replied with a sight,his eyes were kinda of red .

Was he crying?

He sat me on his lap and I put my hands around his neck " Oh baby don't worry, I won't go anywhere now."  I replied in a calm voice then looked into his beautiful eyes.

" I love you Ella " He said then he buried his head in my neck and kissed it.

" I love you too Rayn " I grabbed his head and ran my fingers through his hair ,I was so tried and sleepy.

I felt like darkness was taking over my vision so I fell asleep still on Ryan's lap.

It's so comfy...

Ryan's POV

I gazed at Ella's eyelashes, they are long and her face is beautiful, she is beautiful.

She's my beautiful princess

I can't believe that she is right here, in my arms, unharmed .

Thank God.

I kissed her forehead then carried her bridal style and put her on her bed then I laid besides her. I took off my shirt because it was hot.

Man I can't believe that school is almost over and the summer break is waiting for us to have fun.

I want to take Ella on a short trip just the two of us.

I want to make her happy and forget about her hard life for once...

She's pretending to be happy and tough but I know she's not...

After an hours I felt that my eyelids are heavy so I closed my eyes and slept while holding Ella.

°°°°

A.N

Hey guys ,how was the chapter?

Hope you liked it :)

I've finished my exams so I have time now to write more chapters :D

Hope you vote & comment...