we'll pass it onto you, we'll give the world to you

Lin walked onto the stage for the first time, and immediately looked at me, even though it had been like 10 minutes, I smiled lightly at him.
"Alexander Hamilton." Lin sang, adjusting his coat. "My name is Alexander Hamilton. And there's a million things I haven't done, just you wait."
"When he was ten his father spilt full of it debt-ridden." Like two minutes in and This musical had me thinking.
Why do we never hear about the difficulties of founding fathers and people like that? We only learn about their high points. Never the lowest points, even though you can't have a high without a low. I just shook my head and went back to watching. The next song that caught my eye was the one about the Schuyler sisters.
Then I was thinking about Peggy. Why is she so underrated. Why does she have like 5 lines? She seems interesting, but she's living in the shadows of Eliza and Angelica. I remind myself to ask Lin later.
I'm getting distracted too easily. Wait, why is King George here? He didn't actually meet Hamilton did he. I mean he wasn't interested in America so why would he go. And Hamilton never went to England. I'm such a history nerd I need to stop. 
Eliza and Hamilton meeting is adorable. I feel bad for Angelica. She wanted her sister to be happy so she never found happiness herself. At least I think. At least Angelica and Hamilton can still be good friends. The one two songs after that, I like that one. Because it's like the Original group back together doing almost the same thing. Also because in that song Aaron Burr is kind of my spirt animal.
The next one I liked is when John Laurens and  Charles Lee duel. At least I think that's what's happening, I get distracted easily. "John should've shot him in the mouth." Someone is gonna say that about me someday, I laugh to myself, and go back to watching.
The song after that broke my heart. And going back to the song with Schuyler sisters made it ten times worse.
"How long have you known?"
"A month or so."
"Eliza you should've told me." Lin's voice cracking broke me.
"I wrote to the General a month ago."
"No."
"Begged him to send you home." I feel like begging through a letter isn't as effective but I mean they had to make it work so.
"You should've told me." I leaned back into my seat.
The song when they won the war was probably my favorite so far. But after that. George literally no one asked for you. Before I knew it the chords to Dear Theodosia was playing. I didn't ask for this.
Dear Theodosia what to say to you
You have my eyes you have your mothers name.
When you came into the world you cried and it broke my heart.
I was fine, until Lin walked out then I lost it.
Oh Philip when you smile I am undone, my son
Look at my son
Lin looks at me smiling, I glare at him jokingly wiping the few tears that are falling.
Pride is not the word I'm looking for
There is so much more inside me now.
Oh Philip you outshine the morning sun, my son
I can see how bad Lin wants to run to me but can't. I give him a small smile of encouragement and relax in my seat.
And I thought I was so smart
My father wasn't around
I swear that I'll be around for you
I'll do whatever it takes
I'll make a million mistakes
I'll make he world safe and sound for you
I try to stay seated, knowing there can't be that many more songs before act 2.
When there is finally an intermission, a security guard comes up to me, saying Lin sent him. I follow him back stage, and after thanking him run to Lin.
"I wanted to cry." Lin says, now crying, picking me up.
"I could tell." I laugh, and wipe a tear off Lin's face. No one else knew what we were talking about, and I think that made it really special.
"I have no idea what they're talking about." Someone laughed. Lin put me down, but didn't let go of my hand, and I didn't want him to.
"So what's your favorite song so far?" Lin asked me, ignoring the cast.
"The one when they win the war." I say.
"Yorktown?" He asked, and I nod. "Good choice."
"Let us talk!" Someone said and I turned around to see who it was. Hi Jon.
"Fine have her." Lin joked pushing me away.
"K." Jon smiled, grabbing my hand pulling me away. "Let's watch a movie." He suggest.
"Ok, what movie." I shrug sitting next to him on the floor of his dressing room as he pulled out his laptop.
"What about Frozen, it's my favorite movie." Jon says typing it into the search bar of the movie app.
"Weren't you in that movie." I ask, smiling.
"Shhh." Jon laughs, pressing play and turning the volume down, still wanting to talk. "So did you and Lin talk about the gymnastics yet?"
"How did you know about that?" I ask ignoring his question.
"Lin tells me everything." He jokes as someone knocks on the door. "Go away Lin!"
"Jon, come on!" Lin says. "Let me in."
"No."
"Fine." Lin gives in, "What are you doing?"
"Watching a movie." Jon answers smiling.
"I swear if you're making the poor child watch Frozen-" Lin starts and I cut him off.
"Can I let him in?" I ask Jon.
"Yes!" Lin says, knocking again.
"Fine." Jon rolls his eyes dramatically.  I stand up and I unlock the door.
"Lin can I use your computer?" I ask, following Lin to his dressing room.
"Yeah what do you need it for?" He asked pulling it out and typing in the password.
"I have school work to start." I say, typing my online schools name into the search bar and logging in.
"You aren't leaving until this is done." Lin says, "here's headphones if you want to listen to music."
"Why can't I watch the rest?" I asked, Being somewhat whiny.
"Because school comes first," Lin paused for a second, looking around. "Tell a security guard when you're done your homework, and he can take you out there, I'll tell him."
"Ok." I sighed, clicking onto my math work.
"Ok, I have to finish this, love you, bye kid." Lin kissed my forehead and I said good luck, then opened the notebook tab.
I actually liked my school. Everything was linked so I could still talk to people in my same grade and people who take my classes. But it was still small, all the people in my grade who also had my classes there were 7 of us, 8 including me. I opened the group chat tab of the website, asking if anyone was on. I got a response immediately from Rylynn.
Rylynn: hey bails. what are you working on?
Bailey: math you?
Rylynn: history
Bailey: I finished that it was easy.
Rylynn: you're so good at history honestly shut it
Bailey: you're good at chemistry I suck at it so stop.
Rylynn: yeah it's easy for me bc Asher is a science nerd.
Chemistry was the hardest for most of us because we had to do it through virtual labs, but for Rylynn it was easy because her older brother Asher who was a year older than us was obsessed with science and instead of using his closet as a closet he made a science lab.
Let me explain my school though because it can be confusing. So we didn't have to turn in sheets paper, we could use them if we wanted to but they weren't required and we had virtual labs for science, and had a current event due every other week, and a test once a termFor math there was worksheets we filled in and videos explaining everything. For English we got links to whatever book we were reading and we had to answer questions about it and once a term wrote an essay. For history it was probably the one with most work. We had a current event due every other week, a quiz after every unit, and we continuously had some type of project. But it's still my favorite.
Bailey: I have math to do, I'll message you later xx
Rylynn: mmk xx
We were working on graphs, I found it easy enough and had filled out my worksheet in 15 minutes. Next was History, I had more for that, I had a current event due in three days and a project due in a week and a half. I finished the current event in about 45 minutes. The structure of it was easy it was the research that's hard. I was done before I knew it. I decided to just not do the project.
I was about to tell the security guard to take me back out, but I thought it would be dumb to go back out when I didn't know what was happening. So I just decided to sit backstage and watch from the side.
"What's up kiddo?" Jonathan sat next to me.
"Hey." I said turning to him.
"What are you doing back here? Are you done your school?" Great they're all gonna be dads.
"Yeah I'm done, I didn't feel like going back out there though." I shrug, "Plus I get to see you guys when you get off stage."
"You're so cute. Take a picture with me." Jon laughs, pulling out his phone. Jon sticks out his tongue and I make a kissy face. "Can I post this on Twitter?" He asked and I nod.
"Lin shouldn't mind he's already posted a video and I think a Twitter."
"Good." Jonathan opens Twitter and attaches the pictures '#YayHamlet'.
"What's Yay Hamlet?" I asked and he explains it to me. "Why'd she say Yay Hamlet."
Jon shrugs, "You ask a lot of questions like your dad." Like your dad. The words ring in my head. Are Lin and I really that alike? I don't really think so.
"I guess." I say after a minute.
"Sorry if I threw you off saying dad," Jon says after another minute, "He just talks about you the same way he talks about Sebastian. Full of love and passion, but not in a weird way, like a i want to do this and this with her. And his eyes light up the same way they do when he talks about Seb and hang on that's my cue."
I laugh as Jon goes to do what I think is his final song. When he's done he walks back and tells me to follow him. "Lin loves you so much though, he loves your sense of sarcastic humor, how good you are with Seb." 
"Did he say that?" I ask and he nods.
"I don't know if I'm supposed to tell you this, but he wants to adopt you."
"No offense, but I kind of figured that. Thank you though." I say, sitting down on Jon's dressing room floor.
"If you wanna go to sleep you can, it's getting late." Jon says, taking off his wig.
"Ok."
"Here kid sit on the couch," Jon tosses a backpack off the couch and hands me a blanket from the armrest.
"Thank you." I reply, I lay on the couch and pull the blanket over me. I know I'm not going to be able to sleep because I don't have my blanket but I try. I know, I'll be 14 in 4 months I still need a blanket to fall asleep,  but at this point it's not the blanket it's more sentimental don't @ me.
"No problem, good night kid."
-
-
-
Don't know what to write here, hi I guess.