we move as one

I wake up and everyone is gone, so it's just Lin, Sebastian and I.
"Lin, where's everyone?" I asked and he looked up from his phone.
"I asked everyone to leave, Connor has a plane ticket up here." Lin breathed out.
"How are you finding this out?" I ask and sit up.
"He keeps-" Lin starts to type, "Texting me."
"Don't answer!" I say loudly and Lin slowly sets his phone down. "Did you answer him before?"
"'No." Lin said and I nodded my head.
"Ok well since you made my friends leave I'm going to watch a show." I joked.
"Have fun." Lin pretended to be offended.
I want to spend time with Lin. But his nerves are shot and he's stressed. He needs to be alone sometimes too, I don't wanna bother him.
I log onto my laptop then log into school. I open my phone and click on Netflix. I press some show called Thirteen Reasons Why. I prop my phone up on my laptop. I try and watch the show as I write an English essay. I end up getting caught up in the show and not doing school work.
"Bailey!" Lin yelled and knocked on my door.
"What I'm sorry!" I paused my show and looked at Lin. I had only gotten through one episode so it couldn't have been more than 45 minutes, but Lin's eyes were red, and his hair was really tangled. "Wait are you okay?" I quickly asked once I saw his appearance.
"Yes, yeah I'm f-" Lin took a deep breath. "What do you want for dinner." Lin ran his hand through his hair. 
"Sit." I demanded looking up at Lin. 
"Bailey wha-"
"Sit." I repeated, and Lin slowly walked to my bed and sat. "What's wrong."
"Nothing is wrong, I told you that Bailey!"
"No." I said, "First of all you rarely ever call me Bailey, it's always some nickname, B, Bails, Bail, Mija, Hija pretty much anything but Bailey." Lin rolled his eyes as I continued to talk, "You're also being really snappy with me, which I don't appreciate by the way, and your eyes are red and your hair is messy."
"I don't wanna lose you okay!" Lin snapped, "Is that so bad!" A few years slid down his face but he quickly wiped them away.
"Lin..." I said slowly hugged him.
"No it's not okay! You have to stay here because everyone will be upset and it won't be okay and I'm scared and everyone's scared." Lin broke down in my arms and I let him.
"I know, Lin." I let him hold me tight and didn't want him to let me go. "You have me I'm not scared you shouldn't be scared."
"No. Everything will be messed up." Lin tried to explain, "Vanessa's been way happier since you've been here, Anthony's been more open and I- I guess more present. I've been happier I've been more creative. I need you Bailey." And with that I broke down.
"I need you too." I said out loud. And it wasn't until I said it put loud that I realized how true it was.
We stayed there for who knows how long, just holding each other. We didn't want to let go, and we didn't until Vanessa came in.
"Bailey have you seen Li- Oh." Vanessa said and came and sat on the bed. "Now I hate to ruin anything, but Lin you also have a son, and you left this son roaming around the house for who knows how long." Vanessa said gently and Lin sat up.
"I'm sorry I was worried about Bailey I forgot." Lin said quickly and Vanessa sighed.
"I know, I'm scared too." Vanessa stood up. "Lin go make dinner plates, I have Mexican carry out in the kitchen." Vanessa kissed his forehead and Lin stood up.
"Thank you." Lin said, without emotion. I bit my lip as he walked out.
"Is everything okay?" Vanessa asked me gently.
"Yeah, I'm okay-" Vanessa cut me off.
"Really," I took a deep breath.
"I'm scared I don't want to live with Connor I want to live with you."
"I'm doing everything I can." Vanessa promised and I nodded.
"I know. I trust you." Vanessa smiled.
"That means the world to me, let's go eat. I know you don't really like Mexican I got you a cheese quesadilla."
I smiled at the memory. I had asked Lin what was for dinner and he said he was making fajitas and tacos. I had nodded and watched him cook. Well it's time to eat and we find out I don't like Mexican food that much.
"Thanks."
-
-
-
Ok so I want to show my YouTube channel but I'm hiding my account from people at my school. Do you guys see my issue here?