do not throw away your shot

April 6th
Yesterday me and Vanessa got our nails done. I'll print out pictures to put in here.

Vanessa got a light blue with a silver glitter

I got a coral and one finger is white with the coral dots

I got a coral and one finger is white with the coral dots. We had a lot of fun though, I learned a lot about Vanessa and Lin. I learned that they met in high school, I learned how Chris told Lin he wasn't ready for Vanessa. I learned where Seb's name came from.
Seb and I, well Lin got an email for Seb and I, and we might get to model clothes for an online store. I'm excited because I like clothes, and it'll be a set of nice pictures with Sebastian.
I went to dinner with Anthony and Jasmine. They backed out of telling me whatever they were going to tell me. They said they were going to have to tell me for Lin because they we're gonna take me to meet Lin there. But it got pushed back about 3 days to a week, so I have to wait until then now. Which is annoying but oh well.
My birthday is soon, and I'm excited because it's my first birthday here with everyone. I'm gonna hang out at the theatre and eat to much food.
I have to switch gymnastics classes. I don't know where I was going with that.
Everything's been going kind of fast lately, after getting kidnapped for like 6 hours, then just automatically going back to normal and pretending like it never happened. I guess for me it's best to pretend it never happened though.
Lin and I talked earlier today, and my grades were too bad. I have to go to a public school, so he gave me a new schedule. I start next week because that's when the 4th term starts. It's so dumb to start a new school at the end of the year but whatever.
6:30 - wake up/get ready
7:30 - go to school
2:45 - come home from school
3:30 - homework/theatre
5:00 - dinner
6:30 - gymnastics
9:45 - bed
He's being ridiculous with these schedules, but he just wants what's best for me. So I guess it's okay.
Also I've decided it's dumb to write -Bailey at the end of every entry since I'm the only one reading.
Okay. That's it.
-
-
-
I'm gonna be in PA tomorrow and I'm going to a part I've never been to before so I'm really excited!!