i will never be satisfied

May 20, 2017
Today Lin is taking Seb and I to model t shirts for some brand that Lin is friends with. Lin said Seb probably won't be in it much because of the, Lin doesn't want to show Seb's face thing.
But I'm excited anyway. I straightened my hair last night, it literally took me like an hour and half. Then instead of helping me, Lin was laughing and taking pictures. He wasn't laughing at me really, just at how much I was complaining.
All I did was put on skinny jeans and threw like 3 different shoes in a bag, because that's what they told me to do. Since the shirt could effect shoes. I don't get it because it's literally a t shirt but whatever. But I put on a white tank top and went on my business and got in the car.
I don't know what I'm doing. I'm tired. I'm gonna try to make Lin get me food.
I just forced Lin to go through a McDonalds drive through for Orange Juice and a Hashbrown. I've liked orange juice lately for some reason. Lin and I have been jamming out to Dear Evan Hansen and Wicked. And that's pretty much the extent of my Broadway playlist, since Lin doesn't want to hear his own songs when I press shuffle.
Sincerely Me from Dear Evan Hansen has been stuck in my head lately, but Lin makes me turn it down at sometimes, even though Sebastian doesn't know what it means.
We're here now.
-
-
-
Comment or PM me if there's something you want to happen in the story!! I already have the ending planned, but if there's like a minor event let me know !