someday i would blow us all away

I woke up again the next day. So I slept for like over 12 hours. I check the time, 7:30, I legit just slept for 16 hours. Ok then. I roll out of my own bed, Lin must have moved me. I still have on my leggings and hoodie, so I decide not to change and just walk into the kitchen. Only Vanessa and Sebastian were awake.
"Sebastian please sit down." Vanessa begs as I walk in, He was standing in his chair and jumping on it. "Good morning sweetie." She smiled once she saw me.
"Good morning." I smile back and come up behind Sebastian and pick him up, he screams, but not like screams, like a laughing scream. "Sit down Seb." I sit in a chair and set Sebastian on my lap.
"Thank you." Vanessa says and sets scrambled eggs in front of Sebastian, "Let me get yours real quick."
"What's up Seb." I laughed as he struggled to get his eggs on a fork.
"So," Vanessa starts, setting my eggs next to Sebastian's, "I heard you have someone visiting in about a week."
"Yeah. My older brothers best friend, I lived with him for like 2 months, but since my brother was 11 years old then me I've known him my entire life, when I was like nine. So he's like 25ish now." I smile at the thought, Connor is actually coming!
"I can't wait to meet him." Vanessa smiles and pours herself coffee. There is a thud from the back of the hallway, Vanessa and I exchange a glance then look down the hallway.
"OW!" Lin yells a minute later.
"You Good?" I ask, trying not to laugh.
"Peachy." Lin replied and walks out of the room laughing.
"Good morning Lin." Vanessa smiles, kissing Lin.
"Morning V." Lin takes a sip of Vanessa's coffee. "Good Morning Bailey, Good morning Seb."
"Morning." Sebastian laughs, he's always so giggly I love it.
"Are you coming to the theatre today Bailey?" Lin asked me, making his own breakfast platethen taking a seat across from us.
"Maybe, I still have to text Connor for details, so probably because I'll need to ask you that." I reply, picking at my eggs.
"Ok, I think the girls wanted to do some online shopping with you. So you can message Connor then, just hang out at the theatre, we aren't leaving until like three though so we have time." Lin says quickly, it's only 8 though so I have 6 hours.
"Ok, what should we do until then." I asked, taking a bite of my eggs.
"Well I have to be at work in half an hour, so I leaving now." Vanessa says, and I just now notice she is dressed. "Bye Lin, bye Bailey, Bye Seb." She kissed Lin, then came to hug me and Sebastian, with that she was out the door.
"You can message Connor while I get Seb and I ready, then you can get dressed?" Lin suggests. I nod my head. I lift Seb off my lap and sit him in the chair next to me, I take my empty plate to the sink. "Connor can stay here so he doesn't have to worry about a hotel." Lin says as I walk down the hallway.
"Thank you!" I reply jumping onto my bed. I grab my phone and open Instagram, then go to my DMs.
Hey Con, you can stay here so you can literally come whenever. I type and press send, then open Twitter to pass time, it only takes him about a minute to answer. 
Great, see you in three days Kiddo :)  i want to scream right then and there, but refrain in fear Lin will come in.
I throw on blue skinny jeans and a plain white-shirt. I put on my black boots and walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Once I'm done I spray body spray then walk back out.
"Are you ready Kiddo?" Lin asked me, he was tying Sebastian's shoes.
"Yeah," I slide my phone into my back pocket as he looked at me.
"Here." Lin tosses me a maroon sweatshirt thing with something about Princeton.
"I can just go put on a jacket." I start to turn back to my room.
"No you didn't put one on the first time so now you have to wear that One." Lin jokes and I laugh, but just put on the jacket anyway.
"Where are we going?" I asked following Lin out the door.
"I have to meet my friend Alex to talk about something at Richard Rodgers. Then we're meeting Anthony at this pizza place. Then we can do whatever." Lin shrugs and walks into the parking garage.
"Mmk." I reply and slide into the passenger seat as Lin buckles in Sebastian.
Lin turned up the radio a little bit as he sat down. "So what other musicals do you like?" He asked me as he pulled out of the parking lot.
"I don't really listen to a lot of musicals." I answer.
"Well, I am taking it upon my self to change that." Lin smiled.
"You really don't have to do that." I reply, opening my phone.
"I know, that's what makes me so nice." Lin laughs at himself as he beeps the horn at someone. I love New York.
"What?" I laugh, Pippa laughed at something that wasn't funny and they're all theatre people so I don't know.
"Search up Popular from Wicked on YouTube and play it." Lin instructs as we sit in traffic.
I type it in my safari bar and click the first thing that comes up.
I try to listen to the song, but it's hard because Lin is trying to sing along to every part and Sebastian is trying to scream along. Like could you all get your lives, it's funny though, so I laugh along to Sebastian's screaming.
Once the song is over Lin says, "This will be the first musical you're educated on. It's called Wicked."
"Wicked." I repeated laughing.
"Yes." Lin says very seriously. "We will Listen to the soundtrack until you have heard everything and seen it."
"Seen it?" I question.
"Yeah." Lin said, taking a sharp turn In front of Richard Rodgers.
"Ok." I decide to just stop questioning things with Lin and go back to Twitter. I now have 1.5k followers. Lit.
Spending some time at RR what should I do? I press the tweet button. I immediately get about 25 replies.
About 10 of them say Go live!! Three of them tell me too prank Lin. The other ones are just fairly random.
"Lin how do I go live on twitter?" I ask him and he smiles.
"Download Periscope." He tells me and I open the App Store, download the app and open it. I quickly log Into my Twitter and go live. (A/N I'm sorry I don't know how this works)
"Lin say hi." I laugh.
"Child I'm driving do you want to Die?" He jokes, about 50 people are on.
"No you aren't you're parked." I look over his shoulder and he's on Twitter. "What are you doing."
"I'm telling my people to come to you." He says.
"Awww." I reply and about 200 more people come on. "Lin here are your people." I flip the camera back to him.
"Hi people." He laughs stepping out of the car. "Don't show Seb's face." He instructs and I nod, flipping the Camera back to me.
"Knowing me I'll accidentally put it on Sebastian so I'll just put in on me!" I laugh at myself.
"Good idea." Lin says in the background. "Read the comments, they'll be mad if you don't." Lin tells me and I skim the comments, reading a few out loud.
"'You're so pretty!' Thank you!" I blush at most of the comments, everyone is so sweet. "'You're a really good speaker, you should starts YouTube channel!' Maybe, I'll ask Lin later!" I reply, looking over at Lin, he has a camera out, what's new.  A second later I get a Twitter notification. 
Lin_Manuel: Look at my baby interacting with you guys, someday she'll blow us all away. The picture was attached and I laughed.
But then turned around and stuck my Tongue out at him. Sorry not sorry.
-
-
-
This chapter was supposed to be longer but since I haven't been updating, I spilt it into two, next one will be up tonight!