soon that attitude may be your doom

Today is June 6th. The day my shirts launch. It only took about a week for everything to go through or whatever, so now I'm sitting on the living room floor trying to write a description to stick on the website, I was supposed to do this 3 days ago.
Oops.
I wanted to write something along the lines of acceptance of everyone, where the money was going, and a small inspirational thing. I have Lins laptop and I'm trying to watch Sebastian while Lin and V are out for dinner.
I'll have Lin do it later.
"Hey Seb." I called for him as he threw a train at me, then tried to pick up Charlie.
"Sissy." He laughed and rolled onto the couch above me.
The doorknob rattled and Lin and Vanessa came in.
"Hey, children." Lin laughed, running to pick up Seb. "Did you get your description done, he needs it in an hour."
"No," I groaned, "can you do it please."
"No, angel, you have to do this." He replied, "I can help you."
"I wanna write something about my inspiration behind the shirts." I shrugged, "Can I try by myself again."
"Go ahead." He nodded, "Turn on music and relax."
I thanked him and walked back to my room, hoping I could get it done when I was relaxed.
I thought about everything I've had problems with, suicide, orphaned, sexuality, deaths. I typed the first thing that came to mind in each one and pressed send on the email. I have no idea what I just wrote.
I sighed and clicked on Twitter, checking my notifications, Anthony had mentioned me in a tweet.
@/Anthony_Ramos1: @/baileyywest so proud of my little sister for her t-shirt launch today !! love you B❤️ 
I replied with some Hearts and retweeted.
"20 minutes." Lin said, popping his head in my room.
"I sent it like 10 minutes ago, I'm kinda nervous." I laughed, standing up. "Like anyone could hate it, or it might not sell out..." I trailed off as Lin cut me off.
"Anthony and Jazz would buy everything."
"But it's not the same." I shrugged, "Im just gonna hide for a week and see what happens."
Lin rolled his eyes at me jokingly, "I'll let you know when everything is out."
Next thing I know Anthony is screaming and coming in the door.
"Where did you come from." Lin asked, laughing and hugging him. "You seriously need to start texting me before you show up."
"I never gave the key back, but it's okay because I brought food." He rose his eyebrows dramatically, and tossed me a bag of candy and my favorite sweet tea.
"You the best." I smiled, opening the pack of Sweet and Sour Skittle.
"You're." Lin corrected, and I rolled my eyes.
"Let her be." Anthony defended me, holding out his hand for a Skittle.
"Where's Jasmine?" I asked, giving him 6.
"She's with family." He answered shortly and I nodded.
"10 minutes, kiddo." Lin reminded me as I groaned.
"Come on this is the best day of your life!"
"Yep." I said sarcastically. "Where's Charlie, I need to feed her."
"In the play room with Sebastian." I thanked Lin and walked to the playroom.
Sebastian was drawing with chalk.
"Hey Seb." I smiled, hugging him.
I haven't gotten to spend a lot of time with him, between school ending, final exams, working on the shirts. I've been a mess. 
"B!" He yelled.
"Wanna help me feed Char?" I asked. Char was his nickname for Charlie. He couldn't exactly pronounce the Lee part.
"Here." Sebastian threw me the cup we used to get food.
I scooped the food out as Lin shouted a 5 minute reminder, I guess you could call it.
The shirts came out at noon. I took a deep breath as I picked up the water bowl.
"Come on Seb." I grabbed Sebastian's hand and led him into my room, so he wouldn't bother Charlie while she ate.
"Want candy bub?" Anthony handed Sebastian a Twizzler, which he gladly accepted.
"What do you say Sebby?"
"Thank you Ant!" He replied, his words being a little jumbled my the candy in his mouth.
"My favorite hobby is over eating." I joked, throwing like 15 M&Ms in my mouth.
"You don't over eat." Lin told me, and I rolled my eyes, taking a sip of my tea.
"Whatever."
"One minute!" Anthony yelled.
"Yay." I groaned, but I was secretly excited.
"Hey, I have a flight to catch at two to meet with Jazzy, so I'm leaving like right after. I just wanted to be here when they came out."
"Ok." I nodded.
"Refresh." Lin grumbled, pressing buttons on his phone. "THEYRE OUT!" He yelled, showing me the updated website.
It was a light pink and blue that said Bailey West in fancy writing. Then I had my own tab that had my designs. All of my social medias were linked too.
"Ok that's cool." I laughed.
"Bye Bail, I'm proud of you." He kissed my forehead as my phone blew up.
All text from the cast, screen shots showing they had bought something.
"Let's go out to lunch." Lin suggested. "Get ready."
"Ok."
"Here take this." He handed me an envelope. "I'll get ready, be ready in twenty minutes." He said quickly, and I nodded,laughing a little.
I sat on my bed and opened the envelope.
-
-
-
Ok, the next chapter is the last chapter. This chapter is dedicated to HAMILTON_LOVER if they hadn't PMed me saying how they liked the book, I never would've updated today. Also I haven't been updating because I've been planning my New York trip and finishing school. Guys. When I go to New York I'm seeing 3 shows. Including Hamilton!! We also might do Standing Room for Dear Evan Hansen. I'm just really excited gndjfjjf. Thank you !