i'm not falling behind

"Come on Bailey!" Lin yelled from the seats. I was sitting on the stage, still live on Twitter.
"But there's wifi in here!" I laugh, people in the comments ask to see Lin. "Lin put down Seb."
"Here, take child Lac." Lin commands, jokingly. Once Alex has Lin and flip the camera to him. "Hi guys!"
"Don't put the camera on me but hi." Alex says from the side.
"Why can't I put the camera on you." I laugh and Lin rolls his eyes.
"Because I have Sebastian and I'm wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt." Alex sticks his tongue out and me and I put the camera back on myself.
"Ok you guys didn't see that, but Alex just stuck his tongue out me." I act really mad.
"Seriously Bails," Lin starts and I flip the camera on him, "We have to meet Anthony."
"Ok, I'm coming." I jump off the stage and follow Lin out the door, Alex with Sebastian behind us. I have the camera on Lin as he does some weird dance. I slide into the passenger seat and put the camera back on me.
"Let's do a q and a." Lin gets in the drivers seat and let's Alex buckle Seb.
"Ok. Bye Alex." I wave at Alex and he closes Sebastian's door, and walks toward mine.
"Bye Bailey." Alex hugs me and obnoxiously puts his face in the camera. "Bye Lin." Alex closes the door and walks back in, Lin pulls out of his parking spot.
"Lin, do you like Dear Evan Hansen, your people want to know." I laugh as Lin beeps the horn again.
"Yes! We're going to see it in a few weeks actually." Lin laughs and I shrug.
"First I'm hearing of this." I skim through more comments, more and more of them are making a YouTube channel. "Lin," I start turning the camera to him. "The people want me to have a YouTube channel."
"That can be arranged." He says, then cusses under his breath as I car cuts him off.
"Ohh, did you guys hear him." I joke and a lot of the comments are no what did he say or something like that.
"I'm allowed to cuss I'm an adult. Ant cusses way more then I do and you tolerate him." I roll my eyes as he laughs at himself. Sebastian screams at something, "Homeboy, don't scream, it could scare me and we could get in an accident."
"Homeboy? Okay. I've never even heard Anthony cuss besides in the play." I defend, jokingly as Lin pulls in front of the restaurant.
"Yeah that's my Homeboy." Lin looks at Sebastian in the Rearview window and Sebastian laughs.
"Someone said Seb sounds like a smol bean?" I repeat, laughing. "And someone called me a cinnamon roll?"
"Precious cinnamon rolls too good for this world." Lin laughs and pulls out his phone.
"Lin," I start, ignoring the chat for a second. "Before we go to the theatre, can we run by the apartment so I can get my laptop for school." Lin nods as he replied to a message. "Is that Ant?"
"Yeah. He'll be here in a minute." Lin turns off his phone and turns off the car.
"We have a minute let's get lit." I say jokingly and Lin rolls his eyes.
"You guys," he complains, shoving his face in front of the camera, "she's being hyper today."
"You'll live." I reply, scanning through the comments again. "Lin, someone said you're being a butt." 
"No they didn't," he laughs as Anthony pulls up next to us.
"You're right they didn't." I pull the camera close to my face as Anthony opens Sebastian's door.
"Hey Bud!" Anthony says throwing Seb in the air, Sebastian's laugh is actually the cutest thing. "Hi Bailey, what are you doing?"
"I'm live on Twitter, are you camera ready." People in the chat are freaking about Anthony being here.
"Yeah, but your brother isn't." Anthony jokes as Lin and I get out of the car.
"Sorry to interrupt." Lin places his head on my shoulder as I put the camera in front of us. "But Old Man Miranda says that we're about to eat and you should put the phone away." Lin kisses the top of my head and goes to talk with Anthony.
"Ok, you heard him." I joke to myself, I'm pathetic, "bye guys." I wave and end the live stream, turning off my phone.
We take a seat in a booth, Lin and Anthony on one side, Seb and I on the other. "Let me take a picture!" Lin says, getting his phone. I nod and Place Sebastian In my lap. "Smile Children." I hear the camera click then move Sebastian back next to me, as a waiter comes up.
"Hi, my name is Angie I'll be your server, can I start you off with something to drink." The lady smiled and pulled out a notepad.
"Can I have a Sprite," Lin says then points to Sebastian, "And he'll have a water, Bailey what do you want."
"Can I have a Sprite?" I tap my fingers against the table.
"And can I have a coke?" Anthony says and the waitress nods.
"For food can we just have a large half cheese half pepperoni pizza?" Lin asked and the lady nods.
"Is that all?" The lady asked, writing the order.
"Can we have a medium fry?" Anthony adds, "That's all."
The lady nods and walks away. "How's school?" Anthony asked me and I laughed as Lin rolled his eyes.  
"I'm passing." I reply. I suck at school, I have a C in math, C in English, D in Science, and a B+ in history. They don't even make me take a language that's how bad I am at this.
"No seriously." Lin now seems involved at my sarcastic answer.
"I'm passing, nothing more nothing less, I'm just not the best at school." I shrug, it's not that big of a deal, I just need to pass. "Can we just not talk about this right now?" Lin nods, but purses his lips.
"Sorry." Anthony apologized.
"You're fine." Lin replied.
He wasn't supposed to know about school. I just had to pass and he would be okay right. Now he knows. I feel my breathing gradually get faster, my ears starting to ring. 'Grounding.' I think looking around the room.
5 things you see. A open sign on the window, a empty table to my left, Sebastian's open crayon packet, a child running from his parents, and a worker putting money away.
4 things you can feel. The fabric of the booth, the hard wood of the table, Seb's crayons, and the plastic menus.
3 things you can hear. The running child is now screaming, Lin asking if I'm okay, and a pizza oven going off.
2 things you can smell. A burning pizza, some sodas that are being brought out.
1 thing you can taste. I mean if I tried hard enough I could taste the table, but I guess pizza.
"I'm okay Lin." I promise him, after I've ignored him for probably a minute straight. He doesn't look to sure, but shrugs it off as drinks and pizza comes out.
Breathe.
-
-
-
Sorry chapters have been so choppy, hoping to start updating everyday again