that would be enough

"LIN!" I yelled desperately. I reached for Lin, tears running down my face.
"Shh." He cooed, smoothing my hair back. "I've got you baby girl."
"No you don't." I cried into his chest.
"Yes I do." He promised, and I realized I wasn't the only one crying.
"What's wrong daddy?" Sebastian asked.
"I have to go away." I pick up my brother and set him on my hip. "I'm gonna miss you bubby. I'm gonna FaceTime daddy every morning and every night okay?"
"Will we still watch shows?" Sebastian asked and I shrug.
"We can try." I promise. "I'm gonna try my hardest though, because I don't want to leave you guys."
"Why are you crying?" Seb asked wiping my Tears.
"Because I'm gonna miss you and daddy and mommy." I tell him and he nods.
"How long are you gonna be gone?" Sebastian asked with his little lisp.
"About 5 years." I bit my lip and look at Lin crying Into Vanessa's shoulder.
"Come here Bailey." I set Sebastian down and hug Vanessa tight.
"Thank you for everything." I tell her, leaning onto her shoulder.
"Thank you, you weren't here for long but you changed our lives, you made me more sane, you made Lin and I better people, you gave Seb a big sister." I hug her again as she starts to cry. I glance at my bags by the door.
"I love you all."
"Promise me-" V starts, "That you will come back once you turn 18. Your stuff will be out of that room but it will always be yours, and if we move we will make sure you have a room."
"I promise." There is a knock at the door. Lin opens in and pretty much the entire cast comes in. I break down in tears even more. I immediately go to Anthony crying.
"Thank you Anthony." I cry into his shoulder. "Thank you for being my big brother I love you."
"I love you too." Anthony says holding me tight. "Remember the like first time I met Gavin, and I said you were like 5." I laugh at the memory.
"Remember the literal first time we met and we were tumbling and you fell."
"Yeah." Anthony wipes the tears off my face.
"Jon." I turn to Jon and kiss him on the cheek, then try and wipe his tears.
"Hey B." Jon laughs. "Thanks for being like my best friend."
"It's been fun." I smile and think of all the times we had messed with people or caused commotion in some store.
"Bails." Daveed whispers with a tear running down his face, I realize I've never seen him cry before. "Don't forget us."
"How am I gonna forget you guys?" I ask hugging him really tight.
"Remember the time I let you put my hair in space buns? Never again." Daveed joked and I smiled.
"Andrew!" I smiled.
"Hey queen. I'm gonna miss you babe." Andrew said and kissed my forehead.
This is my family. I'm being forced to leave my family. These are the people that come and watch gymnastics, the people that picked me up when I was running away, and the people that sat with me in a hospital room. It's not fair.
"I'll miss you too queen." I say, then turn to talk to Pippa, Renee and Jasmine.
"Bailey..." Renee trails off and they pull me into a group hug, before I know it I'm crying again.
"I love you guys." I cry.
"I'm gonna miss shopping with you." Pippa says and I nod.
"I'm gonna try to visit and I'm gonna call and text every day." I promise
"I'm gonna miss watching you and Sebastian with Anthony." Jazzy chimes in. "You and Seb are the best."
"I'm gonna miss him a lot." I agree and turn to Oak.
"Thanks for being there for me." I smile a little.
"It's gonna be different without you." Oak hugs me and I nod. "I'm gonna miss watching gymnastics." I laugh. "So as soon as Connor gets here, that's it?"
"Yeah," I bite my lip. "I don't want to leave."
"We know." Oak says. "We can visit, you can visit. We can call and text."
"Ok. Love you."
"Love you kid."
"Dad?" I ask, wandering toward Lin. People are near him and I'm not ready to leave Lin.
"Hey Mija." Lin wraps an arm around me and continues his sad conversation with Anthony. "Listen to me though Bails. You're keeping your phone, you're staying on my plan you have unlimited data please text and FaceTime and visit."
"I will I promise." I hide into Lin side as everyone conversed. Every few minutes someone would walk up and ask me about a memory and it was fun to remember fun times but I don't want to leave Lin.
I don't want to leave Lin. Or Seb. Or Vanessa. Or Anthony. Or the cast.
It's not fair.
I sigh and stand up. Now clinging to Anthony.
As soon as there is a knock at the door I run to Sebastian and start crying.
"NO!" I yelled, I was holding Sebastian and hugging Anthony as Connor walked in. The entire cast surrounded me, almost forming a wall between Connor and I.
"Come on Bails." Connor said and I rolled my eyes.
"Don't call me that Daveed and Jon and Lin and Anthony call me that. Not you."
"Well I have custody, you have to come with me." I sigh and slightly step away from Anthony as Seb tried to wipe my tears. I hug Lin tight one more time. Smiled at everyone else, who were also crying, and set Seb Down.
"I love you all thank you."
Connor had a smug smile as he picked up my bags. But as soon as I stepped through the front door I turned around and ran to Anthony.
"ANTHONY I WANT TO BE HERE!" I half screamed half cried into his chest. Anthony didn't say anything, but Connor was soon being me, pulling me away from Anthony and out the front door. Connor slammed the front door behind us.
And then I woke up.