take a break

"Bailey?" Lin knocked on my door the next morning.
"What?" I groaned.
"It's your birthday!" He yelled walking in and jumping on my bed.
"Ugh." I replied as he laid next to me, and kissed my forehead.
"Come on, you aren't going to school, were doing fun stuff." He said, "Get dressed, take a shower whatever. meet me in the living room in about a half an hour."
"Ok." I rolled over and waited to see if he would say anything else, but he just left.
I rolled out of bed and walked straight to my closet, I took a shower last night, I don't need to shower right now. I pulled out a long blue shirt and black leggings, then my black slip-on shoes. I put my hair in a low side ponytail with a stretchy black head band. I jumped onto my bed, as someone else knocked on my door.
"Are you dressed?"
"Yeah?" I replied, and the person opened the door, and Charlie ran in, along with another small white dog. Jasmine and Anthony were at the door. "Did you get a dog?" I asked and they nodded.
"Her name is Nala." Anthony said, and sat on my floor.
"You can sit up here if you want?" I offered and he shook his head, but Jazzy came over to me.
"He's obsessed with her." Jasmine laughed as both dogs crawled onto his lap. 
"Seriously though," Anthony stood up and sat on the other side of me. "Happy Birthday, B." He kissed my forehead and I thanked him.
"Happy Birthday, angel." Jasmine hugged in close to her side. I thanked them both as Lin called for me.
"Bails! Where are the dogs? And I have food!" He said somewhat loudly and I stood up.
"I have the dogs! And I'm coming!" I walked out of my room and into the kitchen, with both dogs following me. 
"Happy birthday, Angel." Vanessa pulled me into a side hug and kissed the top of my head.
"Thanks, V." I replied as Lin handed me a cup of doughnuts.
"What do you want to do today, kiddo?" Lin asked and I shrugged.
"I just want to hang out, it doesn't really matter." Lin smiled at my answer.
"Good, I already had something planned." I rolled my eyes at Lin and waited for him to continue. "So, we'll go hang out at the theatre, then I told you this a while ago, but I just happened to have the tickets for today. And we'll go see Dear Evan Hansen, and since Alex is there and we know him we can hang out backstage." I nodded and turned to Anthony, because he was making obnoxious noises, and he had a camera in my face.  
"What?" I groaned and pushed the camera out of my face.
"It's Instagram." He defended himself.
"Hi Instagram." I said sarcastically and put a doughnut it my mouth.
"It's Baileys birthday." Anthony said really loudly.
"Shut up." I said jokingly.
"I love you." He smiled, shoving the camera in the face even more.
"You're decent." I rose my eyebrows as he made a fake offended face.
"Come on Bailey! We have a big day, well not really, but it'll be fun." He assured me and ushered me out the door.
TIMESKIP TO THEATRE
I opened the door and went to Tumble, but there was people, like cast members sitting there. They're lucky I noticed them, they almost got ran over.
"Hi, guys." I went and sat next to Andrew, who was eating a muffin and talking to snapchat.
"Look who it is, it's Bailey! And it's her birthday. Happy birthday B!" He said loudly, and I thanked him, smiling to the camera. "What are you doing today." He asked and posted the video to his story.
"I'm not completely sure, all I know for certain is we're seeing Dear Evan Hansen." Andrew nodded.
"Alex did that right." I nodded, as Lin and everyone came in. "How's Charley doing?"
"She's good," I answered.
"Bailey keeps forgetting to feed her and I have to do it." Lin yelled and I rolled my eyes laughing because it was true.
"Feed your dog." Andrew joked, hitting my arm lightly.
"I try to remember!" I defend myself shrugging as my phone went off.
"Who is it?" Anthony asked, I forgot he was here.
Gavin: Happy Birthday
"No one." I answered, pursing my lips, and clearing the notification. 
"Bull crap, give me the phone." Anthony said rolling his eyes. I unlocked it and handed it to him as he swore under his breath, then said he was blocking the number.
"Whatever." I took my phone back, as someone lightly leaned on my back, jumping a little.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAILEYWEST!"
"Ow- What are y- Oh. Hi Jon." I turned around and hugged Jon, who kissed my forehead.
"I brought you some coffee ice thing with hella sugar in it." He shook a Starbucks cup and watched the sugar gather at the bottom. "You're welcome Lin." Lin jokingly rolled his eyes, as I took a sip of the drink. He was right, there was a lot of sugar.
"I'll just make her Alex's problem." Lin joked, and I looked at him with fake offense.
"Just drink your drink." Jon rolled his eyes obnoxiously.
"What time is it?" I asked Lin and he checked his phone.
"11:30, we have to go." He said, and told everyone bye.
"We have reservations for 12 at this Chinese place." Lin explained quickly after seeing my confusion.
TIME SKIP TO WHEN THEY HAVE FOOD
Lin took a picture of me with my food and posted it on Twitter.
"Ok so, about Dear Evan Hansen, there's a lot of suicide references so, just tell me if you get upset." I nodded and took a bite of my food. "Bailey." He said, "Seriously, please tell me I don't want you to be upset."
"I will." I promised taking a sip of my ice water.
"So, what else do you want to do today, we'll still have dinner after the show and maybe do a movie or something." Lin shrugged.
"I don't know." I replied and tried to finish my food, because Lin had said he wanted to get there early to try and talk to Alex, and it was about 12:45.
TIME SKIP TO THEATRE
"Hi Alex." I greeted as we were let backstage.
"Hey Bailey." Alex gave me a quick hug and lead Lin and I up a set of stairs. "Ben." Alex knocked on the door that was at the top of the stairs.
"Hi Alex." The person, I guess Ben, opened the door and let us in.
"Hi, I'm Lin." I rolled my eyes at Lin, if you were even moderately into theatre you knew who Lin was pretty much. "This is my daughter Bailey."
"I'm Ben." He hugged us both and sat on a chair. "I'm so excited you all get to see the show, I hope you enjoy it."
"I'm sure we will." Lin smiled.
"Have you all met Laura yet?" Alex said no, but he would run to get him. Lin followed, leaving Ben and I.
"Hi." I smiled, since I hadn't talked yet.
"Hi, so do you know what the show is about? Some people don't and get kind of confused." He laughed a little and I shrugged.
"Lin explained a little, because, I've had mental illness, I guess you could say, and didn't want me to be upset." I explained.
"Understandable, well, in my opinion, this show is great with dealing with mental illness." I nodded, awkwardly.
-
-
-
YOU GUYS! I accidentally posted this before finishing it so I'll just make it two parts. I'm sorry I haven't posted, I've been really busy with cheer band and getting ready for high school, but my best friend went o see Hamilton and brought me a Playbill !! But yeah, I was busy and didn't want to give a half effort chapter