:)

how would you all like the next book to start ! I'm starting writing in a few days and I will delete this post after I start writing. Please include any scenes you would like in the sequel and I'll try to include them. Thank you all so much !!
EDIT : this story is entered in the Wattys ! I have no idea how you vote for a story but if you know how to vote and would like to, please vote. That made zero sense I'm sorry I suck.
EDIT TWO- thank you for 15 k !!
Also does anyone live near New York? I'll be there soon and wanted to know if anyone lived near there, if you do PM me !
EDIT THREE - sequel is posted :)
EDIT FOUR - guys look where I've been the past few days !! I saw Bandstand, and Miss. Saigon. Then I got to see the Hamilton dueling grounds, and Hamiltons grave. Along with going to the Great Comet theatre, Dear Evan Hansen theatre, and Hamilton theatre. I also met Corey Cott who I've loved for a really long time !! I also Stagedoored Dear Evan Hansen since I was near it and had a playbill ! I got J.L.T and Colton Ryan. I almost got Michael Park, and Rachel Bay Jones. But I got to talk to Rachel Bay Jones and tell her what an angel she is! I also got a majority of the Bandstand cast to sign my playbill. I went to the 9/11 memorial and it was so eerie and breath-taking I loved it.
EDIT FIVE : I was tagged by AccuratePJNeedsALife and someone else who's user I couldn't find, let me know if it was you and I'll edit it in :)

1. Requiem (DEH), 21 Questions by Waterparks, Don't Say Anything by Sleeping With Sirens, and Gloom Boys by Waterparks.
2. Cheerleading :)
3. Waterparks, All Time Low, and Sleeping With Sirens.
4. Psych
5. Bedtime Stories, Hush, or Zootopia (😂)
6. Purple, Gray, or Blue.
7. Chicken and Broccoli, with Fried Rice and beef sticks from my local Chinese place 😂
8. Minute Maid lemonade
9. Sims
10. Not tagging anyone :)

EDIT SIX : sorry I'm just now noticing this and I'm pretty sure I've missed like a lot of ones. That made no sense. But thanks for 17k !!!! Love you all

EDIT SEVEN: I️ have a new account @jadyncharley where I️ will be posting original stories ! So go check that out

EDIT EIGHT : I started this book about a year ago today !! Thank you all for reading and commenting and voting ! Thank you so so much