include women in the sequel

"Bailey!" The owner of the brand, Noah, ran up to me after the pictures were done and we were about to leave.
"What's up?" I asked, setting down my bag.
"Lin told me that you were very interested in clothing and design and beauty, I guess, stuff like that." He paused a minute after speaking fast. "Do you want to have your own line? Like it'll be your designs but under my brand. Lin said it was up to you."
"Yes!" I replied immediately, "Thank you."
"Ok, so the line will come out about 2 weeks after you're finished with designs. 2/3 of profits will go to you and the other third will go to producing the products. Cool?" I nodded quickly.
"Thank you so much!" I smiled as I left the room and went to Lin.
"What did you say?" He asked as soon as he saw me.
"I said yes!"
"Yay!" Lin kissed my forehead. "So when we get back we can start working on designs. I want you to work really hard at this. This is one of your favorite things to do." I nodded quickly, closing the car door.
"Ok, I'm not sure how I want to design it. Maybe like, feminist designs." I shrugged, pulling out my phone and scrolling Twitter. "What do I do with the profit?" I asked.
"It's up to you." He replied. "You can keep it, put in a savings account, donate it-"
"I think I'll donate it." I said, cutting him off. "Maybe, a suicide prevention?" I said slowly.
"Ok, google suicide prevention organizations. And try not to be up to late tomorrow's Monday, last week of school!" I rolled my eyes as I pressed searched.
I didn't find much, but when I scrolled down, I saw a suggestion. To Write Love On Her Arms.
"To Write Love On Her Arms?" I ask Lin, and he prompted me to read the description. "To Write Love on Her Arms is a non-profit movement dedicated to presenting hope and finding help for people struggling with depression, addiction, self-injury, and suicide. TWLOHA exists to encourage, inform, inspire, and also to invest directly into treatment and recovery."
"Ok." Lin said, "Do you wanna email, or do you want me to email?"
"Can you?" I asked and he nodded. "So I want it to be very in your face."
"Google some feminist t shirts and see if you like any of the sayings."
"Lots of The Future Is Female. And some that say boys will be boys but the second boys is crossed and says good people. If that makes any sense." I paused setting down my phone, "Wait. I have an idea."
"Go ahead." Lin urged me.
"So what if it was a girls will be girls, and it has pictures of like inspirational women." Lin nodded quickly, saying he liked the idea. "Can we put Eliza on it, I like her. Not just the character either. The historical figure."
"I love that." Lin smiled, looking at me proudly as Seb babbled.
"Maybe Vanessa?" I said after a minute of silence. "She's a lawyer and math person and scientist." I rambled, "She's smart."
"Ok. Other designs? We can finish that one later." I thought for a minute.
"Maybe like a Dear Evan Hansen themed. Like today is going to be a good day..." I trailed off a little.
"Sure." Lin said as we pulled into the apartments parking garage. "We'll finish up tomorrow afternoon. It's almost ten and you have school tomorrow. Go to bed when we get upstairs."
Lin unbuckled Sebastian and carried him up the stairs and into the apartment.
"Night, Bailey. Love you." Lin kissed my forehead before I walked down the hallway.
"Love you too Lin, night Seb." I quickly opened Lin and Vanessa's bedroom door. "Good night V love you."
"Love you too, Angel."
-
-
-
Guys. If I don't update it's because I'm super busy. Over the next two weeks, I have to post YouTube videos, I have 5 auditions, I still have to memorize 2 of the monologues (the plays/musicals have different themes so for each I'm doing a monologue/song that relates to the theme). And as if that wasn't enough, my voice lessons start again in two weeks, and I'll also have my ukulele and piano lessons. THEN I'll have cheer practice 2-4 times a week. So if I don't update that's why. But a quick warning, the book will be coming to a close in about 5-10 chapters.