living is harder

April 2nd 2017
Bailey,
I'm having to write this on my phone notes. I don't know how much longer I have until Connor comes in and sees I have my phone. I'm not scared of Connor, but I'm scared of what comes next. Will Lin give up on me? Right now I'm really happy that I've kept a journal, because if Lin goes through my stuff he'll find everything that happened and he'll have a piece of me. I'm also happy I had those suicide notes, because those are more personal where the journal was originally for me.
I'm now realizing that this journal is for more people than just me. I'll have to write this in the journal when I get home. If I get home.
I'm at some hotel right now, I think New Jersey. I have to put my phone away soon. I think I'm gonna try to email this to Lin and Vanessa, I probably could've just texted him.
Lin if this did get to you - know that I didn't text you because I couldn't risk him hearing the vibrate or ring tone. And if I put it on silent I wouldn't have known when you replied.
To the cast and everyone, I love you guys and right now I'm okay. But Lin, V, Ant, anybody I want you guys, please come get me. I'll send you another email when I can. I love you guys and I'll hopefully see you soon.
But anyway, I'm at some hotel in New Jersey, Connor is in the shower so I'll have to stop pretty much as soon as I hear the water turn off.
But I have to charge my phone when Connor is doing something. I don't want to tweet or anything, because Connor could see. I want to tell Lin I'm okay and that I just want him. I want to tell Gavin that he can stay to watch movies and that we can watch Tyler if he needs it. I want Lin, I want to let Lin hold me and tell me it'll be okay, like he did after the thing. I want Sebastian. I want Anthony to show up with Pizza and Candy.
I bet Anthony is over right now.
I love you guys.
Bailey West Miranda
Note sent to Daddy, and Mom through email.