so many have tried

"Lin!" I yelled from my room.
"What!" He yells back, from either the living room or kitchen.
"Come here please!" I said a little quieter, because I know he's listening
"What's wrong baby?" Lin asked walking into my room.
"My stomach hurts." I whine rolling over.
"Do you want medicine?" He asked sitting on my bed.
"No I just want to feel bad for myself." I groan, and Lin laughs.
"Do you want to get in the shower and then come watch a movie with Sebastian and I ? Aren't you and Gavin supposed to do something tomorrow I can text him." Gavin has been over here a lot lately, Lin adores him.
"Yeah." I say, referring to every question he asked.
"Okay, I'll put clothes in the bathroom for you, go get medicine." Lin kisses my forehead and walks out of the room.
I lay down for a minute and then stand up to get medicine. I drag myself out of bed and go to the kitchen, where Sebastian runs up to me.
"Hi baby." I say and pick him up.
"Put down the child you're sick!" Lin says loudly from what I think is the bathroom. 
"Yeah yeah." I whisper setting down Sebastian and walking to the medicine cabinet.
I talk out the ibuprofen bottle and taken out two. I shut the bottle and get a water out of the fridge, take the pills and go to the bathroom to take a shower.
I take a shower and look and what Lin left me to wear, loose black shorts, and a maroon shirt that says Kings College, never seen it before. I put on the clothes, then go to he kitchen.
"You okay hija?" Lin asked as soon as I walked out.
"What does that mean?" I ignore his question.
"Daughter, its Spanish, can I call you that?" Lin bites his lip and I nod.
"Yeah that's okay I'm okay."
"No you aren't come here." I roll my eyes but walk to Lin where he puts him hand on my forehead. "You need to go to a hospital." I immediately feel myself tense. "Woah kid."
"Can't go there sorry." Lin furrows his eyebrows.
"Well why not."
"They're going to try to test me they always want to but everyone's always said no and I don't feel like dealing with that right now." I jump backwards onto the couch dramatically.
"For what? It can't be that bad." Is that a challenge Lin
"Asperger Syndrome. It's a type of Autism." I reply, raising my eyebrows. Lin curses under his breath.
"You have to get that checked kiddo." He says gently and sits next to me.
"I don't need to know if there's anything wrong with me, I'm fine right now , I don't need to know anything like that right now. Especially not now." Lin sighs.
"Okay. For now." I mumble a thanks.
"I'm going to do school now, can somebody please come over I wanna watch a movie." I say and stand up.
"Ok, I'll text Jazzy and Anthony." Lin replies, pulling out his phone.
"And..." I press smiling. 
"Gavin, now go do school." Lin jokingly shoos Me away and I smile. But see this would be better if I wasn't like dying. Ok I'm not actually dying but still.
I do school for about an hour before Lin calls me into the living room.
"Come here kid!" I set down my laptop and run to the living room.
"Hey Anthony, Hi Jazzy!" I hug them each.
"Hey kid." Anthony laughs picking me up.
"You know you can't pick me up whenever you want right?" I laugh, raising my eyebrows at Anthony.
"I'm self-designated older brother I do what I want." Anthony laughs, his eyes squinting.
"Yeah haha." I say sarcastically, and jump out of his arms to hug Jasmine.
"Hi Jazz." I hug her and, notice she hugged a little tighter than usual. I don't know why I notice things like that.
"Hey girly." She smiles, tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear.
"What movie are we watching?" Anthony interrupts, he now apparently has our remote and it going through Netflix.
"I don't care." Lin shrugs.
"Lin?" Jazzy asked, "Don't you have another child." Lin curses under his breath and runs down the hallway, opening each door as we watch. 
"SEB!" He yells, opening the bathroom door.
I run down the hallway to see what he did. The bathroom is flooded, there's water everywhere, and Sebastian has the sink turned on, with water all over him.
"Kiddo." I push Lin to the side and pick up Sebastian. "Anthony!"
I carry Seb to the living room, and leave Lin with the mess.
"Anthony get Sebastian changed." I hand a laughing Sebastian over to Anthony.
"Geez kid." Anthony whispers, taking Seb to his room.
"How does one child-?" Lin starts, but mumbles the rest.
"You need towels." I ask Lin peering down the hallway.
"No I'm cleaning this up with my shirt." He replies sarcastically.
"I'm the sick one I sit on the couch." I jump onto the couch again dramatically. Then theres a knock. "Until my people are here." I stand up and run to open the door. "Hi Gavin." I smile.
"Lin!" Jazzy yells, "there's a boy is this the boy Ant there's a boy."
"Hello Bailey." Gavin puts his arms out for a hug so I hug him.
"Umm, Jazzy, this is Gavin, he's the one Daveed threatened." I purse my lips and push Gavin toward Jazzy.
"I'm Gavin." He smiles and holds out his hand.
"Jasmine." She shakes his hand and watches us closely as we sit on the couch and turn on Finding Dory.
Okay. We didn't do anything I swear. We were sitting on the couch next to each other. Then we held hands, then Anthony flipped out.
"What are you doing?" Anthony asked bending down between us. We looked at each other and shrugged. "Nothing? Good." Anthony picked me up, and sat me in his lap.
"What's your problem?" I whispered, trying not to sound rude.
"Your like 5. That's my problem." He replied.
"Lin likes him, I literally think you're the only one that doesn't like him." I roll my eyes and lean back on Anthony. "I still love you though."
I cuddled into Anthony's chest and laid there, only half-listening to the movie. I sat up a little, reached my hand out to Gavin, cuddled back into Anthony's chest, and fell asleep.