and it happened

3rd Person Point Of View
"Sebastian?" Lin asked, taking the bag of carry out Chinese food from Anthony's hand. "Can you please you get Bailey bud."
Sebastian nodded and ran down the hallway to his older sisters room. "Lee?" He asked knocking on the door, then after a few tries opened the door.
And his older sister laid there. But not on her phone, like Lin had thought. She laid with a empty bottle of Ibuprofen in one hand, and a pair of scissors in the other. Sebastian stepped back and said her name again. And again, she didn't answer.
"Daddy!" He screeched, running down the hallway.
"Daddy's busy what do you need Bud." Anthony walked to Sebastian and picked him up.
"Bail." He said and buried his face in Anthony's shoulder.
"What's wrong." Anthony walked to Bailey's room, and immediately put Sebastian down. "No, no, no, no, no," he whispered, "no, not my Bailey." Anthony took the items out of her limp hands, and tried to ignore the blood trickling down her wrist.
"LIN AMBULANCE NOW!" Anthony yelled, picking the girl up, tears running down his freckled face.
"What's the mat-" Lin looked down the hallway and saw his limp daughter in his best friends arms.
Lin didn't know what to do, his knees gave out and he fell on the floor. Everything slowed down for everyone. Anthony now needed to call  911 himself. He was able to stutter out Lin's address, and the words attempted suicide.
He then called Vanessa, who was in her bedroom.
"VANESSA!" Anthony yelled, his voice cracked from sobbing.
"What's the noise about." Vanessa walked out to see Bailey in Anthony's arms, and her husband crying on the floor, with her son trying to comfort him. "Bailey." She breathed out running to Anthony.
"Can you call everyone else, Ambulance will be here soon." Vanessa nodded, and grabbed her phone, then sat on the floor next to Lin.
Anthony didn't know what to do. This was the girl who was his little sister. He couldn't let anyone hurt her. He wanted to punch himself for not noticing more. Anthony pressed two fingers against her wrist, she still had a pulse, but not a strong one.
"No, no, no." He continued to say, his tears fell onto Baileys body, he didn't mind. Anthony ran to the bathroom, and got gauze out of the cabinet. He ran back to the living room for when the ambulance came.
Anthony laid Bailey on the floor, and did his best to tightly wrap her wrist so she wouldn't lose more blood. He lifted her gymnastics shorts a little to see that there was nothing on her thighs, and he found a moment to be grateful.
Anthony left Bailey on the floor as soon as there was a knock. The paramedics ran in and threw his Bailey on a stretcher.
"Lin come on." Anthony said gently, trying to keep up with the few paramedics that waited for them.
"Go Lin." Vanessa kissed her husbands cheek and helped him stand up, Anthony wrapped his arm around his friends waist to steady him. "I'll meet you there, I'll try to Bring some food." Vanessa promised and Anthony nodded, thanking her.
Lin and Anthony helped each other to the ambulance. Anthony had managed to calm his friend a little, but all his work went away when Lin saw how many machines his daughter was hooked to. They had oxygen tubes in her nose, trying to get her to breathe faster. They had her hooked up to an IV, with some liquid going into her.
Lin grabbed his daughters hand. "Hey baby girl. I love you." He whispered through tears. "You have to be okay baby."
Anthony texted his girlfriend telling her what happened then the Hamilton group chat because Vanessa didn't know what was fully happening.
'Hey guys, in an ambulance with Lin, Bailey tried to kill herself. Seb went to get her for dinner and she had an empty pill bottle and scissors. They're probably going to have to pump her stomach and give her blood, Lin's a mess. Meet us at the hospital if you can.' Anthony read the message again and pressed send as they pulled up to the hospital. The paramedic handing a doctor all of Baileys information, that Lin must have somehow given them. They rushed her into a room, Anthony and Lin following closely behind.
'A20' Anthony texted the group and ignored all the question.
"We're going to pump her stomach and stitch her wrist. She'll probably be okay." The nurse smiled and Anthony nodded.
"See, she will probably be fine." Anthony whispered to his friend. 
"No it's me!" Lin broke down, crying harder, "I fucked up I'm supposed to be her parent I should've noticed this is all my fault I can't to do this!" He finished as Vanessa, Sebastian, Jazzy, and Chris walked in.
Vanessa, silently crying, handed everyone food.
"What's wrong with Sissy?" Sebastian asked, holding his sisters hand.
"She's sick." Chris said probably picking up Sebastian as more people crowding in. Jonathan, Thayne, Pippa, Leslie, and Oak. How they all got there so fast, no one could figure out.
Jonathan was sobbing, and shaking ran to Bailey and hugged her. He put a hand on her pale face and examined it, like he could bring her back by doing that.
Everyone cried at Jonathan, desperately trying to get her to wake up.
"I found these." Vanessa said and handed everyone a sheet of folded paper with their names written neatly on them.
Everyone opened it and read them, which lead to more crying. Lin stood up from his chair and went to his daughters side.
"Thanks baby girl, I love you." He whispered and a crying Jonathan pulled Lin in for a hug.
Vanessa lifted Sebastian onto Baileys bed and he cuddled close to her side. Not even the doctors had the heart to ask him to move. 
Lin thought he was dreaming. He wanted to wake up at any minute, he would go int Baileys room and she'd be laying with Sebastian, because he woke up early and she didn't want Seb to bother him. Lin would ask if they wanted to eat breakfast. Bailey would laugh and say they already ate and there was more left for him. Lin would jokingly roll his eyes, but get the pancakes, then climb into the bed with his children, make his good morning post on Twitter and laugh at dumb pictures with his kids for a while before Bailey had to do school.
Lin desperately wanted to wake up.