it's a dream and it's a bit of a dance

April 27, 2017
Dear Evan Hansen was really sad. I haven't gotten around to writing in here since we saw it, but here I am now. Lin cried a little, he told me not to tell anyone. But I guess I'm technically telling myself ? But then we just stayed home and Anthony and Jasmine came over and we watched dumb movies. Then Seb and I built a fort and ate too much ice cream. Oh yeah, Anthony and I went to a Target to get snacks and we caused a commotion because Anthony tried to throw a bottle of Soda to me, because he had found my name, and I went to catch it and it exploded. That was fun. But we ended up getting a bunch of candy, then going to a grocery store for ice creams. It was a mess but it was really fun.
Laura from Dear Evan Hansen and I talked a little bit, she was nice and we had a lot in common. I talked to the entire cast, but Laura stood out I guess. Ok I'm tired now.
-BW
-
-
-
I also haven't been updating bc I've been working on a lot of my YouTube channel stuff, so PM me if you want my YouTube channel!!
You should go check out PJTheTrashCan 's Adopted by Jasmine and Anthony !! It's one of my favorite series, there's 2 books and the second one just got really interesting !! Please check it out ! Also, this is in journal form bc I wanted to show the rest of the birthday chapter, but wanted it up faster.