grab a friend, thats your second

"Lin?" I whispered, laying in my bed. I check my phone 1:23 am.
I sigh and stand up, grabbing my phone. I walk to the kitchen and get water.
I'm still wearing the clothes I wore yesterday, but someone must've taken my shoes off. I don't remember going to bed though.
I sit in silence at the kitchen the table, scrolling Instagram when the light turns on.
"Bailey?" It's Vanessa. "What are you doing up it's like one thirty are you okay."
"I had a nightmare." I shrug and continue to scroll as Lin comes out.
"Bailey? What are you doing up?"
"I had a nightmare." Lin sighs.
"Go back to bed V, I'll be there in a few minutes." Lin kisses Vanessa's cheek and she went back down the hallway.
"I'm sorry for waking you guys up." I apologize and Lin shakes his head.
"Don't worry about it, what happened in the dream." I put down my phone and bite my lip.
"Connor got custody and I had to leave you guys." Lin sighs.
"You can't worry about that. I have it under control, in under a week you'll be under my full custody."
"How can you know that?" I push and Lin shrugs.
"You have the text right, when you texted Connor and he didnt answer?" I nod. "Text them to me, they can be used against him right there. Why would they put you in his custody if he's ignoring you when you aren't in his custody."
"You're right Lin." I say standing up. "Thanks."
"No problem." Lin hugs me and kisses my forehead. "Lets go back to bed." Lin follows me down the hallway and into my room.
"Seriously, thank you Lin you're the best." I say as I roll into my bed. Lin smiles a little and pulls the blanket up to me.
"Thanks, it means a lot. I'll talk to you in a few hours." I turn over in my bed and fall back asleep.
When I wake up again, it's a normal time. 9:57. I roll out of bed and hear Sebastian already up, which means Lin must be awake, because Vanessa probably already left at like or 9.
"Hey Bails how you feeling?" Lin asked when I walked out again.
"Better."  I say and sit next to them on the couch. Lin wraps an arm around me and pulls me closer, then kissed my forehead. "I have a bad headache though."
"I'm sorry." Lin said. "We have nothing to do today, we can just watch movies and make Anthony or Jon bring us food?" Lin suggest and I nod.
I don't know where Lin would be without his friends. They watch Sebastian and I, they bring us food. Anthony and Jazz come entertain us all the time. Daveed has taken me to gymnastics when Lin can't. Jon has helped calmed me down when Lin couldn't. Lin, and I guess Seb and I to, would be no where without Lin's friends.
"You okay?" Lin asked as I was spaced out and I nod my head.
"Thinking." I reply, Lin pulls out his phone and I look her his shoulder do see what he's don't.
He typed in Anthony's contact and simply typed, "If you love me or my children please bring us something to eat/drink thanks Ant."
Then he added, "Snack foods were watching movies today, you're staying too you don't have a choice."
I laugh at the text and close my eyes. Lin presses the back of his hand against my forehead. "Are you sure you're okay?" I nod and pull my knees to my chest.
"Tired and congested." I reply and Lin nods.
"You didn't tell me you were congested." I shrugged.
"It's just a cold." I cuddle closer to Lin as he mumbles something.
"You can go to sleep if you want, I'll wake you up when Anthony gets here." I nod again and slowly fall back asleep.
I wake back up to Anthony shaking me.
"Hi Ant." I whispered my voice scratchy.
"Hi I brought you Candy." Anthony hands me a grocery store bag with some boxes in it.
"Aww you love me, thanks." I smile and sit up. "How long was I asleep?"
"Not long." Lin replied, "Like half an hour." I nod and look in the bag of candy, I pull out the sour patch kids and open the box.
"Lin can I build a fort?" Anthony asked. "I wanna build a fort."
"Go for it." Lin shrugged and Anthony smiled, then kicked us off the couch so he could use it. I moved to the kitchen bar stools and watched as Anthony found a bunch of blankets and covered the entire couch, and TV.
Once he was done, he fell over a few times, he threw blankets and pillows on the floor under neath. So we would be able to sit on the couch or floor and see the TV. 
I laughed as Anthony tripped over a pillow he set on the floor. Then there is a knock at the door.
"I've got it." I tell Anthony and stand up.
I open the door and it's Gavin, his eyes red, holding his little brother, Tyler's hand.
"Gavin what happened?" I push them both inside and shut the door. "Hi Tyler." I smile at Tyler and he waves a little, he doesn't know what's happening I don't think.
"C-Can I talk to you alone." Gavin asked and I nod.
"Lin?" I call down the hallway and he comes running out.
"What happened?" He asked and I ignore his question.
"Can you make Tyler breakfast while I talk to Gavin?" Lin nods slowly as Anthony stares.
"Thanks." I smile and drag Gavin into my room. "What happened."
"My m-mom." Gavin stutters, then starts crying.
"Shh." I wipe his tears. "We can talk about it later, do you want to stay here for a while?" Gavin nods. "We were just gonna watch movies today because I don't feel good, Anthony just brought some snacks and built a fort."
"You're sick?" Gavin asked and I rolled my eyes, "am I bothering you?"
"No." I promised. "Come on let's go watch a movie." I stood up and hugged Gavin.
"Everything okay?" Lin asked gently and I nodded. "Here Gavin." Lin handed Gavin a plate of pancakes.
"Where's Sebastian?" I asked, "Him and Tyler are around the same age."
"Seb was in the playroom with Jazzy, not sure if they're still there." I nod and run down the hallway.
"Jazz?" I asked opening the door and she was playing on the floor with Sebastian.
"Yeah Bails?"
"Gavin is here with his brother we want Sebastian." I laugh and she smiles.
"Ok, is everything okay?" Jazzy said and I nodded.
"Yeah, Hey Seb." Sebastian jumped on me and I caught him. "Lets go make friends."
I carried Sebastian down the hallway and set him next to Tyler. "Hi Gavin." I smile, and walk into the fort.
"Hi Bailey." Gavin followed me into the fort where Anthony and Jazzy were already sitting.
I sat onto the couch and leaned on Gavin's shoulder. He pushed my hair back and put his head on mine.
I got antsy after about 20 minutes and moved. I laid on the couch, with my feet on Anthony and my head on Gavin's lap. They let me do literally whatever I want it's great. Gavin messes with my hair while Anthony chooses a movie. I eventually fell back asleep. Falling asleep asleep 3 times in one day, what a queen.