stand with me

"Bailey you okay?" Lin asked me and sat next to me on my bed about 2 hours later.
"I don't know." I reply honestly.
"I know Mija." Lin kissed my forehead. "We'll get it figured out."
"I don't feel good." I complain, covering myself in a third blanket.
"I know you're probably just stressed about everything-"
"No," I cut him off, "It's like all here," I point to the top of my neck, right below my chin, "and here," I run my fingers across the bridge of my nose, "and I have a headache. I just want to sit by my self and complain."
Lin smiles slightly, "I can get you ibuprofen and sinus medicine but that's the best I can do for now."
"Lin?" I ask as he stands up. "Why does Connor want custody?" Lin sighs and sits back down.
"Connor feels he deserves custody because he knew your brother and has known you your entire life, when we've only known you for three months- ish."
"That's dumb though!" I protest, "I'm the one that had to reach out to him and he hasn't even tried to text me since he left." Lin shrugged.
"I don't know- don't make me say that again, you know I don't like not knowing things." Lin joked and I rolled my eyes.
"Ok... you're dismissed." I laugh.
"Call Jonathan by the way, today is his birthday." I nod as Lin walked out.
I quickly type Jon's number and wait for him to answer me.
"What's up B?" Jonathan asked and I smiled.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" I yelled obnoxiously and heard Jon swear under his breath.
"Jesus child you usually aren't that loud on the phone so I had my phone turned all the way up right next to my ear." I laugh at him. "But thank you."
"Can I sing?"
"You really don't have to-"
"I'm gonna sing." I sang very loudly, probably earning a complaint.
"Thank you Bailey." He said after I was done.
"Thank you for watching movies with me and buying me food and letting me help you mess with people. I love you." I say quickly and smile as Lin comes in.
"Thanks, I love you too Bailey, I'll see you later?" He asked.
"Yeah, ok bye."
"Bye bails."
"Man, I still haven't called him today, you beat me." Lin joked, handing me the medicine.
"Thank you, what should I wear?" I take the medicine and wait for an answer.
"It's nothing fancy just the cast will be there, and I know everyone is bringing food. Like we're bringing some like 2 liter sodas and water bottles, Thayne is going to bring cookies, we'll see how that works out, Anthony and Jazz are bringing Pizza's, Pippa is bringing chips. It's nothing fancy. Just like jeans, boots, and t shirt. It'll get cold later."
"Did I really need that entire explanation for jeans and boots." I laugh and Lin nods. "Do you want me to call Jon back." Lin nods again as I type in Jon's contact.
"Yes Bailey?"
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY GROFF!" Lin yells.
"OW! Geez you to?" Lin and I laugh. "Why are you and Bailey the exact same person?"
"Wait go get Sebastian." I tell Lin, leaving Jon unanswered. 
"Ahh yes a Miranda that I actually like." I roll my eyes at Jon as Lin calls for Sebastian. 
  "Jon!" Sebastian laughed.
"Hey bud!" Jon said lightly.
"Happy birthday!" Sebastian still had a little bit of a lisp, but it made us all laugh.
"Thanks buddy! Hey I have to get ready, see you guys in like a hour?" Lin nods.
"Yeah see you then." I confirm.
"Ok, love you guys bye."
"We love you bye." I hang up on Jon. "Ok I'm getting dressed now."
After I get Lin and Seb out I go to my closet. I put on a white tank top, then a loose grey t shirt over it. I grab some kind of dark jeans and put them on, cuffing them at the bottom. I put on some no-show socks and then slide on my grey and white shoes. I throw my maroon zip up hoodie on the bed for when I'm done. I walk to the bathroom and quickly brush my teeth. I put my hair into two low braids and spray body spray.