and my heart went boom

Hey. I woke up to Gavin's text message. Good morning :) want to maybe do something today?
The first was from last night, the second from ten minutes ago. Maybe. I answered I'll ask my dad.
I stand up and run to the kitchen. "Lin!"
"Yeah." Lin sips coffee, typing something into his phone.
"Can I go out with a friend today?" I asked sitting on the couch.
"Is it the guy you met yesterday?" He asked smiling.
"Maybe." I answered and he nodded, laughing. I thank him and run back to my room, texting Gavin. He said yes :) Gavin texted back almost immediately. 
Wanna meet at the Breakfast Place in like 20 minutes. He replied.
Yeah. See you then :)
Wear comfortable clothes. :) he instructs and I walk to my closet. There is a bunch of new stuff in here. I don't know where half this stuff came from. I put on my black leggings, and a black sports bra. I find a maroon hoodie and throw that on. I put on my black Nikes then walk to the bathroom I spray body spray, put on deodorant then brush my teeth. It took 8 minutes. I walk out after I grab my phone, because I know Lin will want to take pictures.
"Aww." He said when I came out, "can I take your picture?" I told you, but I nod and allow him to take a few pictures. "Ok here." He hands me $25 dollars.
"Thanks." I smile, hugging him.
"Have fun text me if you need anything." After promising I will I walk out the door. 6 minutes to get there.
The cool air of New York winter hits me as I walk out of the elevator. It's not to cold outside, just chilly. I push my way through the crowds until I reach the breakfast shop and the end of the street. I've eaten from here before but never been inside, Anthony brought bagels from here.
I walk in and Gavin is already here. "Hey Gavin." I walk over to him and he smiles, turning off his phone.
"Hi Bailey." He stands up and hugs me, I'm surprised but I hug back. "Do you want to order now?"
"Yeah." I smile and follow him to the register.
"Hi how can I help you?" The worker asked.
"What do you want?" Gavin asked me.
"Can I have an everything bagel and a hot chocolate?" The lady nods as Gavin ordered.
"Can I have a Cinnamon bagel with a Strawberry smoothie?" The lady nods, telling us the total, as I pull my money out of my jacket pocket, but before I can Gavin hands her a card.
"Nice try." Gavin laughs, I notice the crowd has gotten larger since we arrived, but it's almost 10 now so.
"You can wait for your food over there." The lady points us to another counter. Gavin thanks her.
"Let's go." Gavin places his hand on the small of my back and leads me through the crowd.
We stand there for a minute, Gavin pulls me closer to him as the crowd gets larger. "Am I allowed to do this?" He asked as he put my arm around my waist and pulled me closer.
"Yeah." I replied and stayed quiet.
"Hot Chocolate, Everything Bagel, Smoothie, Cinnamon Bagel!" Some one calls and Gavin raises his hand, he takes the bag with our bagels. He hands me my hot chocolate and takes his drink. He puts his hand on my back and leads me too 2 chairs.
"So." Gavin says, once were sitting, "How old are you?"
"I'm almost 14." I reply, taking a bite of my bagel.
"I just turned 14." Gavin laughs, "So, you said you had a little brother, tell me about him."
I immediately smile, "His name is Sebastian, he's two, here." I pull out my phone and show a picture of Sebastian and I before I saw Hamilton. I laugh at the picture it's Sebastian sticking his tongue out at me and me poking him. I look up to see Gavin smiling at me. "What?" I put my phone away and take a sip of my drink.
"Nothing, you're just freaking cute." I blush as he bites his bagel. "What's your favorite color?" He asked after a minute. 
"Gray." I reply, laughing at myself.
"Dark or Light?" He questions, taking a sip of his drink and finishing his bagel.
"Light." I take the final bite of my bagel.
"Let's get out of here, it's too crowded."
"Ok," I agree following him out. "Let me tell my dad." Hey Lin. Headed to Central Park. I'll text you when I'm on my way home. Xx
He texted back almost immediately. Ok, I have an afternoon show today, i might sent Chris or Daveed to pick you up so you can be there, have fun kid.
I smiled at the text and walked to Central Park, with Gavin by my side. He reached for my hand, but paused.
"Am I allowed too?"
"Yeah." I laughed, he took my hand. "I appreciate you asking for everything by the way."
"I just don't want to scare you away." He smiles, "You're freaking gorgeous."
"You're freaking straight forward." I joked, taking a sip of my drink.
"God." He whispered as we walked into Central Park, sitting on a bench.
"I don't know your favorite color." I note.
"Green. Dark green." He laughs. "What music do you like?"
"I like pretty much everything." I answer, it isn't a lie. I grew up with a lot of music, my dad liked like 90's and rap, my mom liked classical, and Ryan liked Screamo, then Connor liked like pop-punk. "What about you?"
"I like- like twenty one pilots, All Time Low stuff like that." I smile at his answer.
"My brothers best friend liked a lot of that kind of stuff."
Our conversation continues like this until about 11 am we stayed talking for about another hour abandoning our drinks, his melted and mine got cold. Before I knew it Daveed was standing in front of me.
"You ready kid?" He asked me, eyeing up Gavin.
"Yeah." I reply standing up.
"This is your dad?" Connor asked, standing next to me.
"No." I laughed, "Its my dad's friend." I looked at Daveed. Don't you dare embarrass me, I mouthed to him, he just rolled his eyes.
"Her dad won't fight you but I will." Daveed smiled at Gavin, "And there's about ten other people like me too."
"I'm Gavin." He said and I tried not to smile, as he awkwardly stuck out his hand.
After that Daveed was fine. "Daveed."
"Ok, bye Bailey." Gavin hugged me and I hugged him back.
"Sorry about him." I whispered while we're hugging. My head started to throb a little but I ignored it.
"Hey it's okay." He laughed still whispering.
I stepped next to Daveed. "Lin is waiting for you, Pippa, Jazzy, and Renee are going crazy waiting." Daveed laughed as I waved goodbye.
Luckily the theatre was only about a three minute walk.
"Did you threaten him like I told you to?" That was the first thing I heard as soon as people knew we were back. It was Lin. Great.
"Yeah." Daveed laughed.
"How did it go?" Pippa asked dragging me into the girls dressing room.
"Good." I answered simply, my head now pounding, then was bombarded with questions.
"Did he pay?"
"Did you kiss?"
"Did he hold your hand?"
"Did he compliment you?"
Once I answered all of their questions, I ventured off the find Lin. I walked down the hallway to the last door on the left. I knocked on the door and didn't walk in until I heard Lin tell me to come In.
"Lin." I whined.
"What's wrong, Kiddo?" He asked walking next to me and putting an arm around my shoulder. I noticed Chris, Daveed, and Jon were in the room but I didn't care.
"I have a headache." Lin muttered something about files and migraines, then directed me to the couch.
"Here sit here." He gently pushed me onto the couch and handed me an extra blanket that was on the end. "Daveed can you hand me ibuprofen, Jon can you hand me my Coke?" Daveed handed Lin a bottle and Jon handed him a paper cup form some restaurant. Lin opened the bottle and handed me two pills. "Drink this." Lin handed me the drink after giving me the medicine.
"Thank you." I whispered to Lin, unfolding the blanket.
"Hey you don't have to thank me, it's your health." He kissed my fore head, "Go to sleep kid." I kicked my tennis shoes off onto the floor, because it was already messy. I just hummed in reply and pulled the blanket over my head.
-
-
-
@/ person who PMed me saying the time/distance was wrong. A- I know I've been to NY a lot of times. B- it's for the purpose of fiction thanksssss