love doesn't discriminate

February 14, 2017
Bailey,
It's Valentine's Day. I just got back from lunch with Lin, Jasmine and Anthony are coming over in like an hour to get us.
Lin and I went to a place called Ellen's Stardust Diner. It was really good. All the people there were like singing Broadway songs and other songs, all the waiters and waitresses were really nice. The only thing I didn't like to much, was that Lin was approached a lot, which I understand, but that was supposed to be our time.
I think my favorite part was when we saw a gay couple come in. One of them was wearing make-up and it was so good I think I died a little bit. Lin smiled at them, which boosted my confidence a little bit for some reason.
Sebastian and I spent the morning making crafts and stuff that Vanessa found on Pinterest, some of it I thought I was a little old for, but I didn't mind.
Tonight, when Lin and Vanessa are gone Jasmine and Anthony are taking Seb and I to see the Lego Batman movie, I'm like, low-key excited.
So I have this weird thing of coming up with names that sound good together, like first and middle names. I don't know where I was going with that but I mean. This is mine I can say what I want. I like names I guess. It's like you associate personality's with names and that's just cool to me I guess.
I want to get back Into the routine of doing make-up. When I was like 9 I was obsessed with make-up. I would sit down with Connor to do his make-up and he never complained once. I haven't done it in a while though, I always carried a little around just in case I got something that was like important enough I felt I needed make up. But I think I'll do pretty make up for tonight. Or not, it's a lot of work to look cute and we're just going to a movie.
Lin and Vanessa got Seb and I Valentine's Day outfits and I'm kind of obsessed. I'll have to print out pictures to put in here.

Yeah kind of in love with them

I changed my mind, make-up is to much work.
Bye for now.
-Bailey