summon all the courage you require

May 31 2017
I just emailed my three designs to Noah and they'll be out in a week! Lin wants to celebrate, meaning we'll probably rent a movie, invite the cast over, and over eat. Which I'm fine with, that's my family. I go in a day to Model each of the shirts. He got one of each just to be quick and have them up for the website. This is probably the biggest thing I've ever done and i can't wait. I'm kind of worried that the cast will order them all and they'll be sold out.
I took Sebastian and Charlie to Central Park the other day, and we had fun. I haven't done a lot with him. 
I'm also not failing school anymore. I have 5 B's and 5 A's. I've also been left alone more at school, like everyone is over me so I can just be left alone, which is nice. 
But yeah, shirts. Lin will mail a check to the company that we're donating to. I'm excited, because not only did I get to make shirts, I got to help a good cause.
Since this will be the end, I'm gonna say the sad part now. Lin, V, Seb and I were eating pizza and, talking about Ryan, reading about soldiers and wars in the living room for Memorial Day. Someone knocked on the door and it was Sophie. She asked to talk to me alone, and she gave me Ryan's flag. She told me she wanted to give it to me after I was adopted, but then wanted to wait until Memorial Day. I've been waiting to get that for forever. I cried and Lin was very confused until he saw the flag. Lin said he'll find a clear box or something to keep it safe in.
I think that's it.
BW
-
-
-
ONLY TWO OR THREE MORE CHAPTERS LEFT IM GETTING EMOTIONAL