what to say to you

LINS POV
"Lin!" Vanessa yelled, which I'm surprised because Sebastian is asleep.
"What's wrong!" I asked standing up and motioning to Gavin, who was also asleep. Gavin texted his parents that he was staying the night here and Tyler was staying the night with his grandparents.
"Check your email." She said and I pulled out my phone, quickly opening the mail app.
Bailey emailed me! I read the email really fast and then woke Gavin up to show him.
"Lin!" Gavin said quickly, "We have to call the cops!"
"What?" My face fell and I bit my lip, then looked a Vanessa, who was nodding.
"I mean this is from her email, and she's saying her exact location, she's terrified Lin." I threw my head back as a tear rolled down my face. My baby girl is scared and I can't help her. "I can call, Lin." Vanessa came over and kissed my lip then walked down the hall.
"Lin?" Gavin asked and I looked up, I noticed Gavin was crying too.
"I know." I pulled Gavin into a hug, I hugged him tight. We both needed it.
"Hi, I would like to report a kidnapping." I pressed Gavin's ear against my chest so he didn't have to hear.
I'm glad Bailey had Gavin. They loved each other, they had a special relationship. Gavin wasn't one of the guys who messed around then let her be obsessed with him. They were equally obsessed with each other, and I love that. Gavin always comes over and is willing to sit with her, I'm rambling right now but I just love both of them.
"They're currently somewhere in New Jersey state." Gavin cried into my chest, he tried to pull away and I let him.
"Do you want a drink?" I asked and Gavin shrugged.
"Can I go to her room?" Gavin said and I nodded.
"Can I come too?" Gavin smiled a little and I followed him down the hall.
GAVINS POV
Her journal was on her desk, the one I gave to her. She hasn't opened it yet, but I didn't care, because she was there. She put the journal there. The coloring book I gave her was on the floor, along with the colored pencils. The first page was colored in.
"She has gymnastics tomorrow, she's missed so many practices." Lin laughed a little, and motioned to her gymnastics bag. "She should probably switch gymnastics classes to one that only meets once a week." I laughed a little. She was still alive, she was going to be okay.
It's my fault. If I had just texted Lin that I was on my way up and dropped it off, the door would've been locked and Lin could've called the police or stalled. If I had asked to stay the night and just come up the stairs like I always do, I might've seen Connor go into the elevator and been able to tell Lin. I could've stopped all of this. I could've given her the bag and stayed a while, then been there if Connor tried to come. So I laid on her bed and I cried about it. Lin tried to tell me something but Vanessa came in and told him to leave me alone.
"Gav?" Vanessa asked and I looked up. "They're gonna find her, they're gonna come and trace the location and send the police in that area." I nodded.
"It's my fault, I'm sorry she could be here." I said quickly, "God, why am I crying so much I'm sorry I'm scared and it's my fault."
"You're okay, she'll be back by tomorrow. Do you wanna stay here until she gets here."
"Can I?" I asked and Vanessa nodded.
"Go to sleep, it's getting kind of late."
"Thank you." I smiled, as Vanessa walked out, telling me not to worry about it. So I closed my eyes and tried my best to sleep.
LINS POV
The police have been here for about half an hour, they've checked the email that I got and checked the email V got to make sure they were sent at the same time. We got them at the same time but like okay.
"We've been able to trace her address. She's in Trenton, New Jersey, that's about an hour and a half from here. She might be asleep now because when she got there it would've been about nine and that was about two and a half hours ago" I jumped up and hugged Vanessa.
"We're sending police that way, when she gets back, I would adopt her as fast as possible, if that's what your looking to do, because if he takes her again there will be more charges." I nodded.
"Do we tell Gavin or let him sleep?" I asked Vanessa.
"Let him sleep, he was really upset." I nodded and turned to the police officer.
"Thank you so much." I said and he nodded.
"She will be here probably around 4 am. We could hold her at the station if you would like to interview her, that is if you want to press charges." I shook my head no.
"We aren't going to press charges, we just want Bailey back as soon as possible." The police officer nodded.
"We can have her call you as soon as we have her, and we have to tell you that even though you aren't pressing charges he will still have to be arrested." I nodded.
"Can she please call?" The officer nodded.
"Police are on their way to the scene right now, we can't tell you what hotel, now when she gets to New York again, Trenton police will bring her to the station and we will bring her back, any questions." I shook my head.
"Thank you so much, again."
"No problem." And the officer left, leaving Vanessa and I.
"She's gonna come back!" I exclaimed and Vanessa nodded.
"I know!" Vanessa kissed me, and I kissed her back. "And she'll be back really soon!"
"Yeah!" I laughed again, and hugged Vanessa. "God, she can't catch a break."
"Yeah," Vanessa agreed. "I think we need to be more careful with her, like making sure she's always with us or Gavin. She also needs a new schedule because she's behind on school and gymnastics." I nodded to show I was listening.
"Yeah but can we do that later." I push what Vanessa said aside and sat on the couch.
"Lin," Vanessa said slowly, "I think maybe Bailey should go to real school. She wouldn't be distracted at the theatre. She wouldn't be alone."
"Can we talk about this later?" I bit my lip, "I just want Bailey home right now, I'm not very worried about her school and gymnastics right now." Vanessa nodded.
"It's okay." Vanessa nodded.
BAILEYS POV
I can't sleep. I don't like not having Lin or the cast members down the hallway. It's almost mid night and I can't sleep. I'm gonna pay for this tomorrow. Someone knocks on the door, I quickly glance to the other bed and Connor is asleep. I stand up and open the door.
"Hello are you Bailey Miranda?" I look up to see a police officer and smile a little.
"Yeah. How can a help you?" I said and stepped to the side a little so they can come in.
"We received a report from your foster father." I nodded and bit my lip.
"Yeah, I think I know what you mean."
"Did he kidnap you from your apartment building?" I nodded, "Okay so we're gonna take you home, get anything you have with you and we'll take you out before you we get him." 
I quickly slide on my boots and grab my phone from under the pillow. I grab my blanket and go back to the police officer.
"Ok," The police officer smiled, "I'm Matt by the way, I'll be driving you to New York."
"Thanks." I smiled and followed him out the door as more police officers came in.
"Your foster dad has also requested that you call him, so when we get in the car you can do that." I follow the officer into the elevator and he clicks the lobby button.
When we get to the lobby there is 3 police cars. I follow Matt into his car and there is someone in the passenger seat.
"Here you can go in the back so that you can be on the phone in private." Matt hands me a phone from the front seat and opens the back door. I thank him and climb in then buckle. I throw my blanket over my legs and type Lin's number.
"Hello?" I smile at Lin's voice.
"Hi Dad." I laugh as Matt pulls out of the parking lot.
"Bails! Are you okay?" I bit my lip at his concern.
"Yeah I'm okay." I smiled again. "I miss you, I know it hasn't been that long but I was scared-"
"Hey," Lin cuts me off laughing, "I miss you too."
-
-
-
Sorry for all the point of view changes I'm the worst.