write like you're running out of time

January 29, 2017
Dear Bailey,
This isn't a journal. I'm not writing to a piece of paper. I'm writing for myself, I'm writing for the sake that In ten years I'll know how I felt and how I was.
I tried to watch Hamilton for the first time tonight. But after Act 1 Lin found out I had school work and made me do that. I think besides my school friends, Rylynn, Brayden, Jon and Caitlyn. I didn't like everyone in my class but it's okay because the people I associate myself with are good people. I haven't seen them in forever though. I would consider my best friends Brayden and Jon, Rylynn is my best girl friend. I'm the girl that always has guy friends. Jon is my best friend over all and Brayden is practically my older brother, I guess he was at one point. We were being fostered at the same house for like 7 months and we got pretty close. I'm getting off track but it's mine so who cares. 
Let me tell you a story about Brayden. It was my first boyfriend and he wasn't happy. I wanted to break up with him but I felt to bad. Brayden knew and wanted me to break up and I couldn't bring myself to do it. But when the guy broke up with me Brayden was so mad. I convinced him I was okay but he wasn't having it. What made it worse was the same day we broke up the guy got a new girlfriend. And that made me upset. Brayden was there for me convincing me it was a downgrade. I will forever be in his favor for that.
But I was trying to talk about Jonathan. I think he's my best friend right now. He said Lin wanted to adopt me I said I knew but I'm not sure when. I hope it's soon though. On a side note I love Sebastian so much. That's my baby. He always wants to lay with me and he's adorable. I learned like 2 days ago Sebastian was named after a Disney movie. I haven't heard of the movie. Lin said one day we could have a daddy daughter day and watch it. That is still so foreign to me, the idea of daddy daughter things. But I want it to happen because I want to have a stable relationship with Lin because I think he makes me a better person.
I'm scared because I've found myself looking at girls. I saw this one girl in the crowd at the show and she was so cute. I don't know what's wrong with me, but I'm scared Lin will be mad. I might ask Jon bc I don't think he will tell Lin if I told him not to.
Sorry this is short, Lin is calling me.
Signing off
-Bailey West (Miranda?)