my life is gon' be fine

BAILEYS POV
"Bailey!" Lin yelled as soon as I woke up.
"What?" I jumped over the back of the couch and laid back down.
"Dear Theodosia isn't your song, it's Dear Theodosia Reprise." Lin said and I cuddled into a pillow.
"Mhmm." I mumbled and closed my eyes.
"Bailey!" Lin yelled again and threw a pillow at me, "You can't go to sleep anyway, I'm taking you and Gavin to breakfast, then taking Gavin home and you're gonna spend time with V today."
"When were these plans made?" I rolled my eyes.
"These plans were made when I needed to get you to wake up."
"Fine." I groaned and stood up. "What are me and V doing."
"V and I." Lin corrected and I shrugged, "I don't know you can get your nails done or something."
"You're so prepared." I said sarcastically and Lin fake laughed.
"Go get dressed." Lin said and kissed my forehead.
I rolled my eyes and walked down the hall and into my room. I went to the closet and got black leggings and the maroon hoodie.
"Gav." I whispered, "Were going to breakfast with Lin, extra toothbrushes under the bathroom sink, get me if you need anything."
After he mumbled an okay, I went to the hall bathroom to change. I took off my old clothes and threw them on the floor, then changed into my clothes I just got. I tie my hair into a tight ponytail, using Vanessa's brush.
"LIN!" I yelled, well somewhat yelled and walked down the hallway.
"Yes screaming teenager?" Lin replied and I rolled my eyes.
"I need the thing." I held up my phone slightly shaking it.
"The thing?" Lin asked with an amused expression.
"The - what's it called?" I looked at Lin and he shrugged, "Charger!" I finally said and Lin laughed.
"Kitchen." I thanked him and plugged in my phone, then left it there and walked down the hallway.
"Gav." I knocked on my bedroom door and he opened it. "Good you're up."
"Yeah." He stretched his arms out.
"I need to brush my teeth." I said walking past him, "Did you find the extra toothbrush?" Gavin nodded as I walked into the bathroom.
"Where are we going?" Gavin asked and I shrugged.
"Ask Lin." I brushed my teeth quickly, then sprayed body spray.
I walked to my closet and grabbed black tennis shoes. It's probably getting too cold for me to be wearing hoodies and leggings all the time. I shook my head at my self and started tying my shoe.
"We're going to some place called Lafayette Grand Cafe and Bakery." Gavin shrugged and I rolled my eyes.
"Lin! Please tell me you did not pick where I am eating my food based off the name Lafayette!" I walked out to the living room where Lin was on Spotify, probably making a mixtape. He's been obsessed with those recently.
"Let me live!" Lin defended himself and I groaned. "Come on you'll like it it's French food."
"Ok." I said slowly.
"Thank you." Lin smiled, "Get something to entertain yourselves it's like a 20 minute ride but who knows with traffic."
"I'll go get the coloring books then I'm ready." I ran back down the hall and grabbed the coloring book off the floor, then the pencils from next to it.
"You're a mess." Lin laughed, "You should live stream in the car." I shrugged.
"Are you okay?" I turned to Gavin. "Is Tyler okay, do we need to bring him here first?"
"Relax." Gavin replied, and rubbed his hand down my arm.
"I am relaxed, now is everything okay?" Gavin nodded and I turned to Lin, who had his camera out. "Honestly." I laughed, jokingly hitting Lin's phone away. "Wait! Can I go see Seb real quick?"
"Go." Lin nodded, "He's in my room with Vanessa he had a nightmare last night."
So I ran down the hallway again.
"Seb?" I knocked on the door then opened it and Vanessa looked up.
"Bail!" Sebastian exclaimed and ran to me. "Where are you going?" He asked as soon as he saw what I'm wearing.
"I'm going to breakfast with daddy and Gavin, but I'll see you later okay?" Seb nodded and I kissed his forehead.
"Bye!"
"Bye Seb. Bye V." I smiled and walked to the living room. "Mmk I'm ready."
"K lets go." Lin said and we followed him out the door.
I stepped into the back seat of Lin's car. I opened Periscope and started live streaming.
"Lin I'm live." I said and he nodded. "Hey guys. We're going to eat breakfast and it's a long drive."
"Hi friends!" Lin said from the front seat.
"Lin, someone said go get a dog." (A/N Tobillo doesn't exist here for story purposes thanks) I said and Lin laughed.
"Absolutely not."
"But now I want one." I complained and Lin rolled his eyes.
"We'll talk about it later." He promised and I nodded.
"I have a coloring book!" I said and Gavin laughed. Immediately the comments were whose that. "This is Gavin."
"Hi." Gavin said as I pulled him onto the screen.
"You've seen him on Twitter." Lin said from the front seat.
"I'm coloring now." I laughed and pulled out the colored pencils.
"Have you seen the Hamilton crayons?" Lin asked and I looked up.
"That's a thing? Did you get them!" I'm really excited about this for no real reason.
"I ordered two." Lin confirmed and I almost screamed. "What are you so excited for?" Lin asked and I shrugged, trying to finish a page.
"I like coloring right now." I smiled to myself and glanced up at the comments.
'The way Gavin looks at her ahh'
'Look at my parents.'
"I'm like 13, I'm not your parent." I laughed.
"You aren't like 13," Lin started, "You are 13 and your birthday is soon and we're gonna do something fun."
"Oh yeah it is, what day is it I can count the days."
"Your birthday is the 25th and today is the 5th." I laughed at my self.
"How Do you know that, I don't even remember telling you stuff." Lin rolled his eyes at me through the rear-view mirror.
"It's on your file genius."
"Anthony texted me." I said slowly, swiping away the notification.
"What does he want?" Lin asked, I glanced at Gavin, because he hadn't said much, he was scrolling Instagram.
"Are you okay." I whispered and Gavin nodded. "He asked what we're doing today, can you FaceTime him?"
"You do it." Lin handed me his phone and I quickly unlocked it, I have so much power. I pressed Anthony's contact and FaceTimed him.
"What Lin I'm tir- Oh hi Bailey!" Anthony said and Lin groaned.
"Come on you have to pretend you like me." He laughed and Anthony shrugged.
"What are you guys up to today?" Anthony asked.
"Right now I'm on Periscope." I turned the screen so everyone could see Anthony. "I'm getting nails done with Vanessa later and we're going to breakfast right now."
"Fun, fun." Anthony said in some dramatic accent. "You up for dinner with Jazz and I later, we haven't hung out just us three in a while, actually I don't thing we ever have."
"Lin?" I asked and he nodded. "He said yes."
"I'll be over at like 6:30 or 7 is that good." Anthony replied and I nodded. Lots of nodding going on today.
"I'll see you then." I smiled, "Say bye to everyone."
"Byeeeeee." He dragged out the word and made dumb faces.
"Ok bye Ant." I hung up the phone and handed it back to Lin.
"I know why Anthony wants to go to dinner." Lin said in a sing-song voice and I rolled my eyes.
"Why?"
"I can't tell." He teased.
"That's nice". I turned back to my coloring book and just sat in silence. Lin was driving, I was coloring, Gavin was on his phone. We're really social people around here. "I know it breaks your heart, move to the city in a broke down car and." I sang quietly to myself.
"4 YEARS NO CALL!" Lin yelled and I jumped.
"Geez relax. Are we there yet?"
"2 minutes." He answered and I nodded, then started putting the coloring stuff away. I slid the book into the pocket in the back of the seat along with the colored pencils.
"Ok so we're almost there so I'm gonna end this. Bye everyone." I pressed the end button as Lin into a parking spot.
"What kind of food do they even have?"
"It's French," Lin answered, "didn't I tell you that already?" I shrugged and grabbed my phone.
"Bonjour," I laughed at myself, "That is the extent of my French."
"I know French!" Gavin piped up and I looked over at him, I rose my eyebrows at him and waiting for him to say something. "Bonjour, je mappelle Gavin."
"Fancy." I stepped out of the car and Gavin followed. "Do they have dessert? I want dessert. Lin can I have dessert for breakfast?"
"Sure." Lin rolled his eyes. "What are oh gonna get Gav?"
"I don't know, breakfast foods?" Gavin shrugged.
"Good choice." I said sarcastically as we walked in.
"Hi how can I help you?" The lady asked Lin with a fake smile.
"Table for three please." He said politely and the lady said to follow her. We sat down at a small table that was meant for four.
"Can I get you something to drink?" The lady asked.
"Can I just have a water?" Lin said and she nodded.
"Me too, please." I added and she wrote something down.
"I would also like a water." The lady nodded one last time and walked away.
"Were so basic." I joked, opening a menu. "They have Lafayette macaroons." Lin rose an eyebrow. "Ok, so I think I'm gonna get a chocolate macaroon, and a Lafayette macaroon, then a Fresh Fruit Tart." I decided, speaking slowly.
"I'm gonna get a Fresh Fruit Salad and a Croissant." Gavin decided and Lin nods.
"I'm thinking the lemon pancakes." Lin said and I shrugged at him.
"Who would mix Lemon and pancakes." I rolled my eyes and Lin stuck his tongue out.
"Leave me and my lemon pancaked alone."
"My lemon pancakes and I." I corrected him, imitating the voice he did earlier when I said me and V.
"Shut up." Lin rolled his eyes as the waitress came back over with our drinks. There weren't a lot of people there today, which I was grateful for.  
"Are you ready to order." Lin nodded and we quickly ordered our food. "How have you two been?" Lin asked and I shrugged. "Bails, we've barely talked, you have to tell me if something's up."
"I'm fine." I promise him, and he turns to Gavin.
"My dads working on custody, it's just a legal mess." Lin nodded and bit his lip.
"If you need someone for that stuff, Vanessa can help." Gavin nods, thanking him.
"What do you want to do for your birthday?" Lin asked, and I shrugged.
"I want food involved." Lin laughed at me.
"Well I would hope you eat like, everyday." I rolled my eyes. "Be serious come on!"
"I don't know! What's around here?" Lin sighed dramatically.
"You've lived here, just thing of something to do so we can plan, there's the trampoline place, the movie theatre, stuff like that." Lin explained.
"Can we just hang out at the theatre, and but a bunch of junk food, and stuff that you would usually get mad at me for eating?" Lin laughed at my reply, but said yes, right as the food came out.
"Here you go." The waitress set out trays in front of us all, and we thanked her.
"This is good." I laughed taking a bite of the Lafayette one, "I don't know what's in it, but it's good."
"Let me try because you might just be hungry." Lin laughed and I handed it to him. "Crap, that is good." I laughed and at the chocolate one.
"Gavin try this one." I took of a piece of the chocolate one.
"I don't like macaroons." He insisted, laughing.
"Please." I tried to push it into his mouth.
"Fine relax." Gavin replied, and ate it. "See I don't like it." He took a sip of his drink.
"Fine." I jokingly rolled my eyes and took a bite of the fruit tart.
I looked at Gavin, his eyes were sparkling again. Not like when we were in the car and he was upset, now joking around, he was smiling. But not 'smiling' like he was in the car, now smiling with his eyes. He was happy.
-
-
-
I'm sorry I didn't update the past four days, this one took some research, because the Lafayette breakfast place is a real thing and everything they got was actually on the menu.