close to my chest

I woke up on the couch to my phone going off like crazy. It's 11 now, I open Twitter to see what's happening and it's Lin tweeting.
@/Lin_Manuel: mornings in the Miranda house house. (This is all within an hour) Good morning everyone.
Attached was three pictures. One of Sebastian and I before he fell asleep, one when Sebastian was asleep, and the last one was both of us sleeping. I turn off Twitter notifications and try to go back to sleep. But it's pointless because Anthony and Lin are running around like children.
I just want to lay on the couch and feel bad for myself. Sebastian is off my lap, playing on the floor.
"Hey Seb." I say, my voice raspy.
"Daddy Bail is up!" He yells, ignoring me.
"Hey kiddo." Lin walks down the hall way. "How's your head?" I glare at Anthony as he walks in behind Lin.
"Fine." I reply setting my phone down.
"Ok." Lin says. "We were going to go hang out at Richard Rodgers, and you have gym in like an hour. So we can take you and watch then go to the theatre is that good?" I take in all of his words and nod. "Also I've made a schedule for every day." I raise my eyebrows and he hands me a piece of paper.
9:30: wake up/get ready/eat breakfast
10:30: start school
11:30: lunch
12:30: finish any school/entertain yourself
1:30: gymnastics
3:00: RR
3:15: studying
4:00: home/entertain yourself
5:30: dinner/entertain yourself
6:00: RR/entertain yourself
11:00: get home/bed
"I'll try." I look at the schedule again. Theres a lot of entertain yourself. Which leaves a lot of time for my daily cry. But yeah, Lin's gone crazy.
"They moved you to a different gymnastics class so that's why it's in the afternoon now. Go get ready for gym." I nod and walk to my room.
I change into my black Leotard, but put purple and pink Reebok (A/N no idea how to spell that oops). shorts instead of my black Nike Pros. I go to brush my teeth but find myself just looking in the mirror.
My face is so round. I hate it.
My face is breaking out. I hate it.
My lips are so chapped. I hate it.
My hair is so dead. I hate it.
I break my eyes from the mirror and brush my teeth, as quick as I can, and leave the bathroom.
I jump onto my bed and open Pinterest. A quote is on my home screen, that's weird usually it's only outfits and clothes I'm gonna make eventually.
"I keep so much pain inside myself. I grasp my anger and loneliness and hold it in my chest. It has changed me into something I never meant to be. I had transformed me into a person I do not recognize; but I don't know how to let it go."
Is that me? Is that what I am? I shut off my phone and go to the living room.
"Bailey, you know what I realized?" Lin said not looking up from his laptop.
"What?" I asked sitting on the couch.
"It's almost three months since you've been here." I smile.
"Yeah." Shouldn't I have been getting better? I've only been getting worse.
"Have you been doing stuff with the clothes we bought a while ago." I shake my head.
"I haven't been into it lately." I shrug. Lin bites his lip. He does that a lot.
"Ok that's okay. Let's go." I nod.
"Don't forget us!" Anthony yells, running down the hall with Seb.
"Hey kid." I take Sebastian out of his arms.
"Sissy." He smiles.
"Come on children!" Lin shoos us all out to the car. "No Richard Rodgers today after gym, Alex just texted me that something came up."
"Ok so right home?" I ask and Lin nods.
"I'll order Chinese and pick it up while you're at gym." Lin says as we get in the car.
You're pathetic A voice says, you need Lin to do everything for you.
I bite my lip, a habit I must've picked up from Lin because I never did that before. I get stuck in my thoughts for a few minutes until we pulls up to gymnastics.
"Ok have fun I'll be back when I have food, love you." Lin says quickly.
"I love you bye." I shut the car door and walk to gym.
TIME SKIP BACK TO THE APARTMENT
I'm tired, but I run up the stairs, leaving everyone behind me. I open the front door and Vanessa must be in her room. I run to my room and pull out 15 pieces of paper from my journal, then place it back on my desk.
I scribble notes on the papers and write everyone's names on theirs.
I then get my extra ibuprofen bottle from my gymnastics bag, and the scissors from my desk.
Here goes nothing