you should've told me

I woke up laying on Gavin's lap. He was laying on his phone as Lin made breakfast in assuming. Anthony was in the same position Gavin is in, Jazzy is asleep on his lap.
"Good morning." I whispered, my voice raspy.
"Morning." Gavin looks Down at me and smiles as Anthony looks over.
"Good morning Bails."
"Morning Ant." I smile, sitting up and wrapping the blanket around me. "I'm tired Lin." I complain, walking to the kitchen and sitting on the floor.
"I'm sorry kid. I have chocolate chip waffles?" He offers and I nod, laying on the floor and covering my self in the big blanket.
"Thanks." I say as Lin hands me the plate.
"You gonna eat there?" Lin asked, laughing.
"Why not." Lin shrugs, "You arent bothering anyone."
"Thanks fam." I throw up a really ghetto peace sign as Lin laughs loudly.
I pick apart my waffle as Jazzy starts to wake up.
"Morning Ant." She laughs as Anthony leans down, I'm assuming to kiss her.
"Good morning Jazz." He smiles as she stands up.
"Good morning Lin. feed me." Jazzy says, sitting on one of the bar stools, you know like a normal person. 
"Morning Jazz." Lin smiled and handed her a plate of chocolate chip waffles.
"Good Morning Bai- What are you doing?" Jasmine looked down at me slightly smiling and raising her eyebrows.
"I dunno." I shrugged, purposefully slurring my words together.
"You want food Gavin?" Lin asked as Gavin nodded and stood up.
"I don't want anything thanks for asking." Anthony joked.
"You told me you didn't like waffles!" Lin laughed, "I can make you pancakes? But the microwaveable ones because I don't feel like turning on the oven."
"Yeah, thanks." Anthony stands up and throws his phone on the couch, he went and wrapped his arms around Jazzy.
Gavin stood awkwardly, so I motioned for him to sit on the floor next to me.
"Hi." He laughed taking my hand and looking at me.
"Hi." I glanced at Anthony, who was smiling and trying to glare at the same time. Jazzy was whispering something to him.
ANTHONY'S POV
I wrap my arms around Jazzy and watch Bailey on the floor with Gavin.
"Hi." He grabs her hand, I have to bite my lip to keep from saying anything.
I have to let her live. I can be there if anything happens, but I have to let her live.
"Relax." Jazzy whispers, "We all like Gavin, it's just you and Daveed. See just watch."
I watched as Bailey laughed next to Gavin, she made eye contact with me for a moment, her eyes begging me not to say anything. I smile at her. She's okay.
"Here Gavin." Lin handed him a plate of waffles.
"Thank you." Gavin smiled.
"Cheers?" Bailey joked, holding up one of her waffles. I couldn't see Gavin's face, but he laughed, and agreed.
They sat in silence for a few minutes. I ran my hand through Jazzy's hair a little bit, brushing it somewhat.
"Well, Thank you for everything guys, but I have to go, I have to take my younger brother to daycare." Gavin stands up and throws away his plate. I watched as Bailey stood up, her blanket still wrapped around her, and hugged Gavin.
"Thanks for bringing all that, it was really sweet." Bailey smiled gently.
"No problem." Gavin said, "Text me if you need anything, or call me it doesn't matter."
"Thanks," Bailey hugs him again, "I'm going to get dressed."
Gavin turns around to leave but I stop him, "Gavin!" I say, "Can we talk?"
"Ant..." Jazz warns, and I kiss her forehead.
"Yeah Anthony is that the best idea?" Lin asked and I nodded.
"Of course." Gavin smiles and turns back around.
"Come here," I motion for Gavin to follow me down the hallway, into the playroom because I don't really know.
"Hi." Gavin smiles. Damn.
"Hello. Look Bailey needs help right now, she's struggling, so if you are not willing to help, I would advise you go now. What you did was sweet, I'll admit, but doing one nice thing isn't going to help her forever. You have to continue to be there." Gavin nods.
"I will, I promise." Gavin responds and I roll my eyes.
"This isn't some dumb promise." I insist shaking my head. "This is my Bailey, and I can't let anything happen to her again." My voice cracks. "I was supposed to be there and I couldn't." I close my eyes shut.
I remember picking up her up after Sebastian saw her. I couldn't help her, she had already tried. I was truly helpless in that moment.
"What I'm saying is, we can't risk losing her, that goes for all of us. Do you understand?"
"Thank you." Gavin nods, "I really need to go now though." Gavin turns around, then I'm alone in the playroom.
Why didn't Bailey tell me? Something must've happened. But I didn't know and I was left, all I could do was hope she would wake up. What a suckish brother I am. Why didn't I pay more attention to her. It might've never happened, if I just noticed what was happening, Sebastian wouldn't have had to see his older sister almost dead. Lin wouldn't have had to break down, and been worried about his daughter. Sebastian wouldn't have had to tell us something was wrong, or ask about her everyday. Vanessa would've never had to-
"Anthony?" Bailey knocks on the door and walks in. "Are you okay?" She's wearing black leggings, one of her Hamilton shirts and an unzipped sweatshirt. Wait why is she wearing a sweatshirt what if that means something.
"Yeah I'm okay." I hug her tight, she hugs back confused. "Are you gonna do that again."
Bailey shakes her head.
BAILEY'S POV
I shook my head against Anthony's chest.
"Good." Anthony whispered and kissed my forehead.
I walk to the kitchen where Lin and Jazzy are talking. I can't help but smile as I'm reminded of my dad. My dad would always make small talk with anyone, a Chipotle worker, a construction worker.
"What are you smiling at?" Lin asked, and I shook my head.
"Nothing."