what time is it

Connor is here today! That's my first thought I was wake up.
I jump out of bed, not literally, I'm too lazy for that. I change out of my pajamas and put on plain skinny jeans and one of the blue Aeropostale t-shirts. I don't worry about shoes as I walk into the bathroom to brush my teeth. When I'm done I walk into Sebastian's room.
"Hey kid." I smile, picking him up out of his bed. Sebastian giggles as I walk out into the kitchen. He's delirious, Lin was up with him until like 1 am, so I figured I could stay with Sebastian for a little bit.
I set Sebastian on the couch and go to the kitchen and open the freezer. There are mini pancakes, I grab the bag and take out about 10, for Sebastian and I to split. I put them in and turn on the toaster, then walk to sit next to Sebastian. I grab the remote and just turn on the TV, I don't look twice at what's on as I lay on the couch.
Connor will be here today. He'll get to see me. He'll get to meet Vanessa, Lin and Sebastian. Maybe he can come to gymnastics. Maybe he can meet the rest of the cast. Maybe we can go watch Hamilton. Maybe we can go to Central Park. I know Connor has always wanted to go there, but he's never been to New York.
Then the anxiety kicks in.
My room is a mess. What if he doesn't like Lin. What if he's mad that I haven't talked to him.
My thoughts are interrupted by the toaster beeping. I stand up and go back to the kitchen, grabbing a paper plate and throwing the pancakes on there. I turn off the toaster and walk back out to the couch.
"What are you two doing?" Lin walks down the hallway, and looks at Sebastian and I. We look a mess, he's still in pajamas, we're just sitting on the couch, literally taking up the entire couch. And of course eating toaster pancakes off a paper plate.
"Eating and sitting." I say, and Lin rolls his eyes.
"That's not what I meant, what are you up so early for."
"Connor is coming today, Remember?" I asked and he nods.
"Yeah I just didn't realize he was coming at 10 am." I rolled my eyes as Lin checked the clock.
"He'll be here at like noon. He texted me last night." Lin nods.
"Go clean your room, put dirty clothes in the laundry room, make your bed whatever, I'll get Sebastian dressed and clean up the playroom." Lin says and I stand up. "Good morning by the way." He laughs and hug me as I walk past.
"Yeah, good morning." I laugh and walk to my room.
I put my dirty clothes that are just on the floor somehow, in a laundry basket and put it by the door. I throw all my pillows on the floor and pull up the blankets. I put the pillows back on and throw the extra blanket on the bed. I pick up the empty water bottles off of the nightstand and carry them out to the kitchen trash can. No one is out there, but I can hear Lin and Seb laughing in Sebastian's room.
I walk back to my room and throw my gymnastics bag by the door. It's only 10:45.
I sigh and sit on my bed, I grab my phone, hoping to entertain myself.
About ten minutes later there is a knock at my door.
"Come in." I reply, I don't really know who it would be though.
"Good morning." It's just Vanessa.
"Morning." I reply, smiling at her and setting down my phone.
"Do you want to go to the store with me?" She asked and I shook my head no.
"Connor will be here in anywhere from 45 minutes to an hour, I have to be here." Vanessa nods in understanding. "I'm sorry."
"It's ok." She smiles, "Sorry if I'm not back in time for when Connor first gets here." Vanessa walks over, kisses my forehead and walks out.
Then I hear her go to Sebastian's room.
Only 1 Hour left.
I walk out into the kitchen and take my phone with me. I grab a plastic cup and fill it with lemonade. Now I'm going to start stressing I can feel it.
I tap my fingers against my leg as I take a sip of the drink.
"You okay?" Lin asked walking into the room with a now dressed Sebastian.
"Fine," I reply, "Nervous, but fine." Lin nods and sets down Sebastian, he runs to the living room to turn on the tv.
"Don't be nervous, you'll be fine." He assures, and goes to the living room.
I watch as he pushes in the cube chairs, and straightens a picture. Ok, everything will be okay. The house is clean, Connor is coming. I've known Connor forever. I'll be fine.
Ding.
"Was that you?" I asked Lin as he pulled out his phone.
"No it must be you." He replies and I nod, pulling out my phone.
It's Gavin. Hi :)
"Who was it?"
"Gavin." I smiled and texted back, hey :).
"Was that the boy..." I just nod.
Do you want to hang out, we haven't talked in a while.
I can't. Family is coming over. I don't put a sad face, because it's Connor there's nothing to be sad about.
Ok :( maybe another day? He replies, I type an okay, and turn off my phone.
"I still havent met him." Lin points out and I shrug.
"Sorry?" I laugh, "I don't know what to say to that."
"Daveed Has met him, Jon has met him and I haven't." Lin pouts.
"I'm sorry? Daveed scared him though."
"I know." Lin laughs. "It's great." 
"No it's not!" I yell jokingly.
"No for real though, Daveed said he seemed nice." Lin shrugs and checks the clock. "It's 10:45, does Connor know the apartment number?" I nod.
My phone dings again.
"If you want you can invite him over?" Lin says and I look at him shocked.
"Are you sure?" Lin nods.
"If it's your friend it's no big deal." I nod slowly and text Connor asking if he wants to come over.
It wasn't him texting me in the first place it was a twitter notification. He replies yes and I text him the address.
"He will be here in like 10 minutes he said." I tell Lin and he nods.
"What's his name again, I can't remember if you told me before?" Lin asked.
"It's Gavin." I reply and he nods.
"I think you told me." I shrug and go back to my phone.
"Bail!" Sebastian yells from the living room. 
That's where we had gotten of my name. Not Bailey just Bail.
"What's up kid?" I say, still at the kitchen.
"Come here!" He yells and I look at Lin. He motions for me to go and I walk over to Sebastian where he's playing with a cooking set and a train set. Weird combination but okay you do you Seb.
"What are you doing." I sit on the floor next to him and pick up one of the cups.
"Making breakfast." He replies with a lisp and I laugh at him.
"Ok."
I watch as he sticks together pancakes with Velcro and pretends to pour tea out of a pot.
"Here." Sebastian hands me one of the plates of 'pancakes' and the 'tea'.
"Thank you." I tear apart the pancakes and pretend to eat them, which makes him laugh. I pick him up and throw him on the couch and start to tickle him. We abandoned our 'food' as he tries to tickle me.
"Bailey." Lin says and I look up to see Lin and Gavin standing next to each other. Gavin is smiling at me, Lin smiling at Sebastian and I.
"Oh hi sorry." I stand up and put Sebastian on my hip, giving Gavin a weird side hug.
"Hi." Gavin laughs and looks at Sebastian. "Are you Sebastian?" He asked and Sebastian giggles.
"Sebastian go play." Lin motions for me to put Sebastian down and I do. "Door open." I roll my eyes at Lin as he walks Sebastian to the playroom.
"Hey beautiful." Gavin says once the playroom door closes.
"Hi." I blush. I'm not the best at receiving compliments. "You're so straight forward." I laugh.
"To late to be shy." He shrugs as I walk to my room. "You're room is pink." Gavin points out and I nod.
"I know."
"What's the bag for?"
"Gymnastics."
"Thats cool!" Gavin says and I nod.
"I like it a lot." I reply moving my bag to near the closet. Then fall backward onto my bed, laughing at myself.
"Your dimples are adorable." Gavin smiles and lays next to me.
"I have dimples?" I reply. I don't pay a lot of attention to myself.
"Yeah." Gavin laughs. "Do you trust me?"
"Yeah why?" I sit up and loot and him.
"Turn on classical music." I nod and open my phone, clicking Safari and searching Mozart. I click whatever the first thing is to come up.
"Come here."
Gavin grabs my hand and teaches me a ball room dance. Step back, Step left, step forward, step right. After doing that a few times Gavin spins me. I laugh as he pulls me close to his Chest. This is so innocent, and I adore every second of it. I try to do the dance again but trip over my feet and almost fall.
"I have you." Gavin laughs, spinning me again.
He takes my hands and put them on his shoulder, then place his around my waist. He starts to ask if it's okay, and I nod. We rock back and forth, his thumb rubs small circles on my waist.
"You're cute."
"I know." I reply, jumping onto my bed as the song ends. "What's your brothers name?" I ask after a minute of silence.
"Tyler, he's 5." Gavin smiles. "I dropped him at my grandparents on the way here."
"You should've brought him!" I say and Lin knocks on the wall, since I did leave the door open.
"It's 11:45." He says, smiling at us.
"Already?" I ask and he nods walking away.
"What's up?" Gavin asked standing up.
"Family will be here around 12." I reply and he nods.
"Bailey?" Gavin asked as I stood up, "Will you be my girlfriend?" I blush at the question.
"Yeah." Gavin smiles and we walk into the living room, I make a mental note to tell Lin when Gavin leaves.  
"Bye Gavin, it was nice to meet you." Lin says.
"You too." Gavin replies. "Bye Bailey." He says and hugs me.
"Bye Gavin." And then he's out the door.
"Anything you wanna tell me." Lin raises an eyebrow and I nod.
"Gavin and I are... dating now?" The phrase is so foreign to me.
"Yay!" Lin yells and hugs me.
"Anyway can we not talk about this right now Connor will be here any minute and I don't plan on telling him unless he ask me." Lin nods.
"I like him though." I nod and set myself on the couch, burying myself In the little corner thing.
I scroll through Instagram and I wait. After about a minute there is a ding. I got very excited and thought it was the doorbell, unfortunately it was Twitter.
Lin_Manuel: This is how @/baileyywest waits if anyone was wondering #WaitForIt
Attached was a picture of me from right then sitting on the couch. I roll my eyes, but like and retweet, as there is a knock on the door.
I look at Lin and he nods, opening the door. "Hi I'm Connor, am I at the right place?" Lin nods and steps aside.
"Hi I'm Lin." They do the bro-hug thing. I look Connor up and down, he's scrawny, but muscular at the same time.
"Connor?" I asked standing up.
"Bailey." Connor took a deep breath and walks over to me.
He engulfed me in a hug, picking me up in the process. I wrapped my arms around him. I didn't plan on letting go either.
-
-
-
Sorry I haven't updated. But while writing this chapter, my best friend is a boy and he has a girlfriend so I had to have this conversation to get some stuff for this chapter.