passionately smashing every expectation

I woke up on my own to Sebastian crying. I  got up and walked through the bathroom to his room, he was still in his crib, this child I swear.
"What's wrong baby?" I asked picking him up. He didn't answer just continued to cry, I looked at the clock in his room and it was only 5:30 in the morning. "Let's go back to sleep." I took Sebastian into my room and laid him next to the wall, then laid next to him pulling the blankets over both of us. I rubbed his back until he fell asleep again.
I woke up the second time to camera clicks and whispers.
"Good morning children." Lin whispered shaking us.
"Good morning Lin." I replied turning over.
"What time did he come in here?" Lin asked.
"At like 5:30 this morning he was crying so I went to get him." I answered sitting up and getting my phone off the charger there where a lot of notifications. It was Twitter, I clicked one of them and it took me to Twitter. 
@/Lin_Manuel: Good Morning.
Find joy in the small things.
Have a great day friends. @/baileyywest
Attached was a picture of Seb and I asleep.
That's why I had so many notifications. Originally only the cast and some friends followed me, I now had about 800 followers. Ok then.
"It's nine now, were leaving for Gymnastics in 45 minutes." Lin says. "It's a homeschool group I think you'll like everyone."
"Did you bag your bag last night?" Vanessa asked and I nodded pointing to the black bag in front of my closet.
"Good we'll take him out and you can get dressed, you took a shower last night right?" Lin asked.
"Yeah." I replied standing up so they could get Sebastian out. "Thanks."I said as Lin shut the door behind them
I open my closet and go to my workout stuff, I pull out my Black Leotard and my plain black Nike pros I've had forever. I walk into the bathroom and comb out my dark brown hair. I put it in a pony tail then dig around for the thing to do a donut bun. I look in the mirror once I'm done and nod in approval of myself then brush my teeth. I put on deodorant and grab one of my body sprays, I spray it twice then walk through it. I walk out of the bathroom and slide on my black boots. Black is kind of my aesthetic and light pink, but only light pink not dark pink. I grab my bag and walk into the kitchen.
"You need a jacket." Lin says looking at me.
"I know." I reply grabbing one of the bagels he made.
"I can't wait to watch." Lin says, putting cream cheese on his bagel. I bite my lip I don't want him to go, I don't want people to only be friends with me because Lin.
"Can you maybe come not at the beginning, I don't want people wanting to be my friend because of you." I watch as Lin nods his head, sighing. "I'm sorry."
"It's not you," he insist, "it just sucks that people are like that." I agree with him. "Go get a jacket." Lin comes over to kiss my forehead then shoos me away.
"Got It." I reply running to get my black jacket and coming out again quickly.
"Are you ready to go, we still have 5 minutes if you want."
"Can we go now?" I asked as Sebastian and Vanessa came in.
"Yeah, can we just do pictures first." Lin asked. Ok here's a thing about Lin, he's obsessed with pictures. He literally has a plain wall to the right of the front door just for pictures.
"Yeah. Come here Seb." I hold Sebastian's hand and stand in front of the wall as Lin takes out his phone.
"Ok my turn." Lin laughs handing the phone to Vanessa, we hug each otherfor one picture, he wraps his arm around me for another, the third we pretend to be mad at each other, and the last one we did the thing where you stand back to back and do finger guns. There were probably a bunch of other good ones, but those stood out to me. "By yourself."
I stand in front of the wall and place my hands on my hips. "Do a gymnastics pose." Lin commands and I roll my eyes but Salute the camera. "There's are five minutes let's go."
"Ok." We say our good byes and get in the car.
"Now how would you feel if I brought a guest to the place." Lin says pulling out of the parking garage.
"How many guest?" I asked pulling out my phone and opening Twitter.
"Only like 2." He replies and I nod. I have a text message Lin texted me the pictures already. I smile and attach the one of me saluting, finger guns, one of Lin and I just laughing, and our hugging one. "First day of Gymnastics with @/Lin_Manuel means a lot of pictures." I tweet and immediately get three likes. Okay then.
"Yeah bring some people." I shrug, "Just don't embarrass me."
"I won't." He promises dropping me off at the door, "I'll be back in like 10 minutes. Love you good luck." 
"Thanks, Lin." I smile shutting the door and walking into the lobby. "Hi I'm new this is my first day I don't know what class I'm in." I say to the person at the front desk.
"What's your name?" The lady asked politely.
"Bailey." I reply.
"Miranda?" I nod. "Your class is stretching, go put your stuff in the Athlete room and join them, good luck." I smile thanking here then putting my stuff away.
I walk into the class and they are done stretching.
"Hi I'm coach Emily." The coach says. 
"Bailey." I shake her hand. 
"Ok I'll just ask you to do one thing per event so I know where you are."
"Ok." I reply, noticing the other kids staring at me, only 4 of them but still.
"Can we start on beam?" Coach Emily asked and I nodded. "Whenever you're ready." She says once we get there.
I get on the beam easily, haven't been on one of these in a while. I put my hands on the beam and press handstand onto it. Once I step down from that I do a back walkover back tuck, I hear my back crack. Yep it's been awhile. I do a full turn then a front walkover. I do a split jump , then I'm over it. I don't like beam that much. So I do a round off back tuck off of the beam and salute Coach Emily as she tells me good job. I thank her.
"Do you want to do floor next?" She asked and I nod.
"Can I just do a tumbling pass?" I ask and she nods. I walk to the floor and salute, noticing Lin walking in with like 15 people. I roll my eyes but keep going. I do my Pass I showed Jon and after the backward roll I did a half instead of a tuck. I saluted again and walked off.
"Do you want to get grips?" Coach Emily asked as I went to bars.
"No I'm okay." I promise and focus on my routine.
I do a kip onto the bar to get up. Then do a front hip circle to set my grip. I bring my feet to the bar and go around again. I stand on the bar and jump to the high bar. I do a press handstand on that and go around three times then do a front punch off and salute.
And vault. I walk over there and I run up to it. I only do a half off. Luckily vault is pretty simple. I was scared for it though because that's how I hurt my arm. Coach dismisses me after that, saying I can go home. I was only there for an hour.
I walk through the viewing room to get to the Athlete room. Where Lin has like 15 other people there. "You did so good!" Lin exclaims kissing my forehead as I walk through. He brought Jon, Anthony, Jasmine, Pippa, and Daveed. There are more but those are the only ones I remember. I get my bag and mutter to myself, since I'm alone, "They're so embarrassing."
Lin hugs me when I walk out and everyone else says I do a good job. No offense but they act like I've never done gymnastics before.
"We're going to a pizza place for lunch." Lin says and I nod calling shot gun.
"I like pizza." I laugh.
"Everyone does." Anthony replies from the back seat.
No matter how embarrassing they are I wouldn't trade times like this for anything.