Prologue

•KENZIE'S POV•

Crap. Its the first day of school and I'm already late, Amazing.

"Kenzie your such a freaking snail, you know we're late but you don't have the brain to even move faster. Now I'm gonna be late too and its all because of you!" My sister, Maddie shouts at me.

"Chill, we still have 7 minutes" I said calmly.

"Screw you. You know what I'm gonna leave you, you can go to school by yourself" She is really stressing right now cause she was supposed to take me to school so nothing bad happens on the first day and I don't know why is she so scared of being late, her plans are not that important.

"Fine. Why didn't you leave me earlier, school is like 1 kilometer from here I can walk by myself"
And with that, Maddie storms out of my room without a word.
What a nice way to begin the day.
• • •
"Kenzie!" I hear my Best friend Lauren squeals as she approaches me and inviting me into a friendly hug.

"Lauren, I missed you so much" I say still hugging her.

"Aw I've missed you too, so how was your summer?" She asks me.

"Eh it was alright. How about yours? I know Canada must be lots of fun" I ask her back excitingly.

"It was the best, and guess what. My brother is going to move to this school tomorrow, I'm so exited"

Oh no. Her brother? does she have another brother than that guy. Wait what! He's going to move here? I am so not ready for this.

When we were still 7 years old we used to fight much, he is the naughtiest boy I knew. What if he is still like that? And what if he still hates me for what I've done to him. Well I know its been 9 years since I actually been 'friends' with him,  but what if he hasn't change and remembers things?

"Hello? Earth to Kenzie! snap out of it Kenz" Lauren says as she snaps her fingers in front of my face.

"Oh sorry what were you saying?"

"I was saying that he has really change and he's not that naughty Johnny you always fight with over stupid things, But the one thing is he doesn't remember is his long lost friend" She laughs.

Well that answers my question.

John Vincent Orlando, My ex bestfriend is now going to my friend again. Can't wait for this new crappy start
_____________________________________
A/N: Okay so this is the prologue for you guys i hope its not too boring.
ps. Johnny and Lauren are twins in this story and all the teenager characters in this story are 16 years old except for Maddie she's 18
And in this story, Johnny is not in the same school as Lauren because he has to get far away from Kenzie, But what will happen if he moves in? LETS FIND OUT ON THE NEXT CHAPTER!!
Thanks for reading btw😘 xo
-The Z