PART 6// First sight

•JOHNNY'S POV•

Another day another weird feeling.

This morning I wake up and get ready to go to school, and the only thing on my mindset is Kenzie.

Oh god please tell me more about her. Why am I so curious?

"John let's go" Lauren shouts, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Coming!" I run downstairs and walk with Lauren to school.

On our way to school, we met Hayden, My best friend.

"Hayden! Bro! Wait up" I call him.
Lauren shots her head to see Hayden and smiles. I always knew they have feelings for each other but Hayden doesn't have the guts to ask Lauren out.

"Hey John, Oh Hi Laurs" He says as he approaches us, and Lauren smiled at the nickname he gave her.

"Hi, wanna walk with us?" Lauren offers.

Hayden just nods and we continue walking.

We have arrive at school, Hayden and I went to find Jake, and Lauren went to find Natalie and Kenzie, her best friends.

"Hey guys" Jake says to us and invite us to a bro hug.

"School starts in 6 minutes, we still have time to chill here" Jake says referring to the seats on the basketball area that we're currently sitting on.

"Okay" Hayden and I say at the same time.

"Hey guys, do you believe love at first sight?"
Jake suddenly says.

"No" I say quickly

"Maybe, well it depends if I already knew that girl from somebody else and she knows me then if I see her for the first time and she's hot then bang i'mma ask her out" Hayden says and we laugh at his playboy manner.

"You don't even have the guts to ask Lauren out" I laugh at him.

"Alright, that's a different story" He rolls his eyes and looks around like he is trying to find someone. It's probably just Lauren

"Why did you ask about love at first sight , Jake?" I ask, cause I mean its Jacob Sartorius falling for a girl at first sight.

"Well i met this girl yesterday, she bumped into me and I think I was drooling I don't even remember, she's so pretty and when she started speed walking again  I caught her arm  and ask her name. She said her name and I thought of a nick name to call her so maybe I can be friends with her or something, and what the heck she said no to the nickname I gave her" He explains

"What nickname did you give her, its probably really bad" I joke.

"Kenny, is that a bad name? I found out that was Kendall Jenner's nickname too" He says crossing his arms.

"Well maybe her name doesn't suit the nickname" Hayden shrugs.

"Yeah whats her real name anyway?" I ask

"Mackenzie"
_____________________________________
A/N: We hit 400+ reads i'm😭
Thank you guys soooo much, you guys should comment on my story and maybe we can be friends :)

ily all💋

-The Z