PART 13//Flowers

•KENZIE'S POV•

He remembers things.

But how?

We break apart from the short term of hugging and just stare at each other.

I miss this so much, and I can't help but hug him here in this perfect moment.

"I missed you so much, John. I'm so sorry" I apologize for the hundredth time of my life.

"You know that I miss you more. Please stop apologizing " He says patting my back softly.

"Friends again?" I hold up my pinky finger for him to hook with his finger.

"Forever and always" He says and kisses my forehead.

It's getting late so we decided to go back home.

"Where have you two been" Mer asks Johnny and I.

"I was in the park and I found Johnny there" I smile at her.

"Well, glad you guys are back again- I mean getting along with each other" She says, It's obvious that she wants to hide something from Johnny but He already remember things so it doesn't matter anymore.

"You know Mer, You don't have to say that. He remember things now" I laugh.

"What? How?" She asks surprisingly.

"It's a long story, I'll let Johnny tell you. Oh and by the way I think I'm not having another night here, I have an appointment with my dentist at 8 so" I say to her

"It's okay honey, If you want to come over please do, out house is open for you. You're like my fifth child" She says as she comes up to me and hugs me.

"You're like my second mom too you know" I giggle.

"Okay then, go get ready its already 07:44 PM and your appointment is at 8 so you better hurry" She tells me and I just smile at her.

I honestly love Meredith so Much, Not only is she a good mom to her kids, She also shows her parenting manner to me.

I'm so lucky I've known her my whole life
•••
I go downstairs with my bag hanging off my shoulder. Today I'm wearing some black leggings, a Rose pink sweatshirt, and black Nikes.

"Where are you going Kenzo?" He asks me using the nickname he always calls me when we were little.

"I have a dentist appointment so I can't stay tonight" I say to him

"Aw why?" He whines.

"Cause my dentist told me to" I shrug

"Oh come on" He says standing up

"Oh come on" I mimic his tone and laugh.

"I don't want you to leave" He says holding my hand

"I'm not going to leave forever, I'll come back here tomorrow. My Sunday isn't too busy I think"

"Promise?" He asks me

"Promise" I smile.

I hear a honk and quickly run to my car not forgetting to say goodbye to Mer, Lauren, and John.

"Be back tomorrow bye, Love you guys" I wave at them sticking my face out the car window.

"Love you" John laughs. and Lauren immediately give him a suspicious look.

I sit back on my seat and think about what he just said. He loves me?

Maybe he just said that cause I said I love them.

I shouldn't think about it too much, It's not that big of a deal. I mean Love is a strong word but he wouldn't mean it right?

I wash my thoughts out and sing along to the song that I currently love, waiting to arrive at the dentist.

•••
The next day (Sunday, 10:13 AM)

Today I promised Johnny that I'd come back to their house. But I don't think I can.

Last night I pulled out my last wisdom tooth and it hurt so bad I can't even talk.

So I text Lauren that I can't come today.
*Text*
To: Chopstick Laurs
Hey Laurs, Sorry i can't come over today. i got my wisdom teeth pulled and it still kinda hurts so sorry, and also tell john i'm sorry for breaking my promise

To: Fave Ziegler
Okay boo hope u get well soon and johnny says he's mad at you lol jk

To : Chopstick Laurs
thx honey child, tell john miss u too  blondie haha ;)
I put my phone down and grab my laptop to watch netflix but My mom comes in

"Someone's here for you" she winks

"Just tell them to come in I'm not in the mood for getting up" I say to her

She nods and Johnny comes to my view with flowers on his hands.

This is so cute I'm going to cry.

"Oh my god. What are you doing here" I cover my mouth not believing how thoughtful he is.

"Oh so I'm not wanted here, I'll just go then" He says and turns around and i stop him.

"No don't go, I'm just surprised that you're here and you brought flowers I mean wow what a gentleman" I laugh.

"That's what friends are for right" He says and put the flowers on the night stand beside my bed. He sits beside me and looks at my laptop

"Watchu doing" He asks

"Just about to watch some netflix" I say and look at him smiling down at me.

"You're cute" He says pulling back a piece of hair out of my face.

I just laugh at him and smack his chest playfully.

"I still can't believe I found you" He whispers

"Why are you so happy" I ask him

"Cause I finally found you, and I get to make you my bestfriend again. You don't understand how grateful I am to have you back in my life" He pulls me closer and kisses my forehead.

"One day I'll show you how much you mean to me" He finally says.

What does he mean?
____________________________________
A/N: This is so long sorry, but oh well.

Guess what will happen next???

Oh and ps : this is the double update that I promised, I'll double update again when we get 2k reads.

If we can get this to 10 votes that'd be awsome😜😘

-The Z