PART 26

•KENZIE'S POV•

Am I ready for being in a relationship again?

I think I have to at least try.

Well that is if he wants to be in a relationship with me which I know he does cause he just said he loves me.

It has been two days since he said his feelings towards me and tonight we're going on a mini date to a restaurant not far from our hotel.

I brush my hair and curl the ends. Now I am ready to go on my first date with him, but not as a couple yet.

"You look gorgeous honestly, hope I'm not drooling" He says and I punch his arm softly, my cheeks flush pink.

We intertwine our hands and get in our rented car.

"Close your eyes with this" He tells me as he pulls out a scarf from his pocket.

"What for?"

"You'll see" He smiles and I put the blind fold on.

"You know I'm scared you're not going to bring me to the restaurant. Are you going to murder me or some sort?" I laugh. He grabs my hand and kisses it.

"You know I love you, I won't do anything like that. Now stop worrying and be cute again" He smirks. Even though I can't see him I can tell he is smirking and thinking of a weird plan.

Oh god, please be good. I really don't want to make our last days bad. We only have 3 days left in Bali but we're going back next month for Lauren and Johnny's birthday.

"We're here" He finally says.

I hear the door open and shut, then the door beside me opens and he pulls me out of the car.

"Why do you have to be so cute" He tells me then tap on the tip of my nose.

We walk about 15 steps and I sit down on a chair.

The cool night air is blowing my hair softly.

Wait.

Is this an out door restaurant?

"You can open it now Princess" He says from in front of me.

I slowly open my blindfold and see the amazing view of this not so high cliff that also has a aesthetic designs to it. It has grasses and trees with fairy lights, and a little white house which I assume is the restaurant part. And this table is the only table our here which is pretty dope for a first date to say the least.

I admire the view of the city lights at night and smile to myself.

"This is beautiful" I turn my head to face him and he is staring at me like I'm a piece of art hanging on the wall.

"You're beautiful" He smiles and grabs my hand.

"I want to make this night special for you. For us" He tells me and soften his voice.

The waitress comes out and brings our menu and something else, It's closed with something so I think its just customer's food.

She opens the 'thing' that I thought was other people's food in it. She hands me a bouquet of white roses which are my favorite.

The waitress comes back inside without even writing down our order.

I see a card and read it

'Look behind you princess'

I immediately look behind me and there he is. Standing behind me and smiling.

I stand up and smile back at him

"You know I loved you for as long as I can remember right" He says grabbing my hands

"Yes" I start to get nervous.

"And you know I've been waiting for you and for the perfect time, right" He asks again

"Yes" I'm still confused what he's referring to.

"So I might as well do it know" He hugs me and get something out of his pocket.

Oh my god.
_____________________________________
A/N: I haven't done a cliffhanger in so long lol.

Anyways thanks for your reads and votes and comments.

And guess what,
ITS MY BIRTHDAY WOOHOO🎉🙌🏻💖

I love you all so much thanks for everything😘 xo

-THE Z