PART 4// I wanna know

•JOHNNY'S POV•

Why does she seem so interesting?

There's more than just her full name that I want to know.

Why does she know my name when she
looked at me for the first time?

What does she mean by me still wearing my bracelet? I mean I've worn it my whole life but how?

We just met.

Have we met before?

My mind is full with questions and wonder. Maybe Lauren knows more about her.

I go to Lauren's room and sit on her bed.

"Holy cow, you scared the crap out of me" She half-screams

"Sorry, I'm just here to ask you some questions"

"Spill"

"So, uh, You know this Kelly girl, well she- um, I mean I-" I don't know what to ask to Lauren, there's so much in my head

"Do you even know how to talk properly?" she cuts me.

I groan and lay down on her bed.

"I really wanna know more about Kelly" I finally say not sure if thats even a question.

"Why do you wanna know? There's nothing too interesting about her"

"I just.. I don't know, I feel like there's something about her that I have to know" I say to her with a cold tone.

"Oh god she's just a normal human being that you met this morning, stop feeling this feeling that  bla bla bla  you always feel that to almost every girl at your old school. I don't trust you this time" She huffs.

"I promise you those girls meant nothing to me I was stupid that time and-"

"and you're not gonna be stupid and mess up this time. She's my best friend John" She cuts me off before I could even finish my sentence.

Sometimes I feel like Lauren's always right. Even though I'm older than her by 7 minutes she can be more mature than me.

I regret playing with girl's heart when I was at my old school, That's also another reason I moved to Lauren's school. I don't want the 'heartbreaker' title anymore.

There's times that I wonder how is it like to be in a real relationship and not break girl's heart. I wish I can meet my lost best friend, I always wanted to date her. I love her so much but I can't remember what she looked like.

"You're right. maybe I'll just stay away from her" I say sadly and get up to leave Lauren's room.

"Wait" she stops me

I stop my tracks but don't move.

"I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. I didn't mean it that way. I know you want to change I'm just aware of it" She lowers her head down and soften her voice.

"Its okay, I understand" I say as I approach her and give her a hug that she gladly accepted.

"But seriously though, I really want to know about Kelly" I finally say, going back to the main topic of this conversation.

"Well, I can tell you one thing. So-um, Her name is not really Kelly" She says that unfortunately didn't shock me. I knew her name wasn't really Kelly, I have this weird feeling when Lauren lies.
Twin telepathy?

"I knew it! So whats her real name?"

"Kenzie"
_____________________________________
A/N: oooh what's about to happen, boy just let it happen. aaayyeee!! what is up next? Will johnny know who 'KENZIE' is?
Wait for the next chapt❤️
BTW THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 100+ READS THAT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME. ILY ALL SM😘

-THE Z