PART 37// New start

* 5 YEARS LATER *

Johnny is working as a young businessman and director of a management in Los Angeles. He owns two hotels in Toronto, and one restaurant in New york.

Johnny is 22 years old and he lives with his girlfriend, Sophie. They bought a house in LA and lived there for almost 6 months

His parents live with Lauren and Darian
Lauren doesn't want to leave her parents so she stayed with them. Even though she is a young busy doctor but she always has time for her family.

Maddie and Darian are both married. Maddie has  twin daughters named Jasmine and Jessica.  Darian has a son named William.

Maddie lives in Michigan at her husband's house, and Darian decided to Live with her parents.
-

As for the Zieglers,

Maddie is now a famous fashion designer and she lives in Pennsylvania with her Mom

She is engaged with Jack her long time boyfriend and they are going to be married next month.

Mackenzie is working as a secretary in a company in LA that can pay her more than enough for her to live alone at her apartment.

Their Dad passed away as the years went by.

It was a really hard time for Kenzie an Maddie but they stayed strong for their Mother.

Kenzie is hasn't found a boyfriend yet, even though there are always people trying to get in her pants but she is still a 22 year old virgin.

She really thinks that reputation is number one and losing something as pure as virginity is like losing a good reputation.

But that's not the only reason why she hasn't dated anyone since that incident.

There is one and only reason why no one can fit in her heart.

It's because she still loves him, her first ever love.

Johnny Orlando.
____________________________________
A/N: Okay peepz this is my point of view and this is a major time skip woohoo.

So exited for the new chapters. Hope you agree with me, there won't be a sequel but i'm making a new book and it will be as exciting as this so be ready :)

What's gonna happen?! Kenzie is in LA and johnny is also in LA but they never met again.