PART 14// Sophie

The next week
KENZIE'S POV•

Johnny and I are seem more closer now, it is like we have been brought back to our childhood but it's a teen version, and there are more difficulties on this relation with him. I'd never thought that it was going to be this hard on having a him around again without falling for him.

Do I love him? No

Love is a strong word and I can only say that if I truly mean it. If you ask me, I do like him as a friend but I don't know my actual feelings towards him. It's hard when our friendship is the most solid thing between us.

As I am walking to my locker the 3 popular girls shows up in the hall ways, they are wearing their usual short short skirts and tight tank tops that shows more than enough cleavage which I find gross when your at school and wanting to show off.

Sophie. The most clingy and selfish brag in school, She thinks that just because her Father was the principal she owns the school. And by 'was' I mean past tense.

Her Father doesn't even work in Toronto anymore, I don't understand why is she still acting like she owns the world, being so sweet around hot boys and being a brat to other girls, that aren't famous of course.

I just ignore her and put my stuff in my locker,

"Hey bitch turn around" A voice calls from behind.

"What did you just call me" I turn around and snap at her not caring who she is.

"A bitch. Cause you are going to ruin my relationship with my boyfriend, I can see it from your ugly face and your fake tan skin like ew why do you even wear sweatshirts to school, go to bed hoe!" He shouts at my face. I really want to slap her here and there but I just have to be patient for a while, She can have her piece when she really deserves it.

"And who exactly is your boyfriend?" I ask crossing my arms and raising my eyebrows

"Johnny boo, He's my boyfriend. Well, He will be and you can't get in the way cause you're always around him and fyi if I want something I get it right away. So stay out of my way" She spats and flips her fake bleached brown hair following with two of her stupid friends : Luna and Lexi.

I always have a feeling that Luna is a nice girl, I think she's just forced to be friends with Sophie because she's rich, and Sophie uses her and Lexi is just like one of those idiot people that do whatever her friend tells her to.

Sophie is like a boss, If she wants something she gets it.

But she's never getting Johnny away from me. Not even if she tries

I'll make sure she stays in her own damn lane.
_____________________________________
A/N: I LIED TO YOU GUYS I'M SORRY

I said I'm not gonna update today but I actually can cause I was bored.

this is just a filler chapter sorry if its boring.

ooooooh whats gonna happen when sophie butts in? I wonder🤔

STAY TUNE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERS ITS GOING TO BE JUICY 😬 (It may or may not be the next chapter or maybe it'll be the chapter after that, idk just stay tuned)

ily all thanks for reading babes xo

-The Z