PART 28

Johnny's POV•

I'm so lucky I get to call her mine now.

She looks happy sitting back on the passenger seat beside me.

"Will it take a long time for you to love me back?" I ask her

"I don't know" She looks out the window and bites her nails.

"I'll wait" I say intertwining my free hand with hers

"Where are we going?" She asks

"Back, where else could we be going? its almost midnight" I say kind of confused.

"This is not the road that we drove through earlier"

"We're taking the long way home" I wink

"Why" She giggles

"Cause I don't wanna be wasting my time alone" I smile at her and she smiles back

"What if we get lost?"

"I wanna get lost and drive forever with you, talking bout nothing or whatever babe. So we're taking the long way home.. Just for this special night"

She kisses my cheek and I smile

"You're so weird but you really do know how to make me smile"

We arrive at our hotel at 12 AM, luckily everyone is asleep so they don't have to see us sneak in our rooms.

"What if Maddie or Lauren wakes up and sees me, then tell my mom that I got back so late" She asks nervously

"She'll be okay with it, You're 17 now. Besides, you went with me so she won't care that much" I comfort her.

"You sleep alone, right?" She asks me

"No, I sleep with Bentley. But if you ask if I sleep with another human then yes I sleep alone" I laugh

"Can I have a sleepover at your room?" She asks. I am surprised by her question.

Normally I would ask for these things.

"Are you sure?"

"Well, I guess.. They won't mind. They don't even know we're dating yet" She shrugs.

I grab her hand and open my room door.

She walks in and sits on my bed.

"Wait, I don't have my PJs here" She said

"Wear my clothes" I smile, imagining her in my clothes.

"Okay" She agrees and I hand her my tee that would probably be an oversized tee for her.

She heads to the toilet to change out of her clothes.

"You look better wearing that than I do. Dang, my girlfriend is so hot" I admire her from head to toe and she blushes.

"Oh stop. Let's sleep, I'm sooo tired" She yawns and hops on my bed.

Kenzie gets under the covers and immediately close her eyes.

"Wanna cuddle?" I ask

She simply nods and pats the place beside her.

I go under the covers with her and hold her tight like I'm never letting go.

This is our second time sleeping together. The first time was when she had a sleepover at my house but Lauren was at Natalie's. And Lauren's room was locked so she slept with me. But we didn't cuddle like this.

This is the best feeling in the world.

I look at her face and tuck some hair behind her ear as she drifts to slumber.

"Goodnight princess, I love you" I say and kiss her forehead.
____________________________________
A/N: This is my fave chapter I've ever made atm omg my mind is going wild.

What will happen next?

I'm exited and I hope you are too. Thank you for reading ilysm. xo

-THE Z