PART 16//Cuts

•JOHNNY'S POV•

I arrive home from the park with an angry face. I'm not sure if I'm angry or sad, either way I'm not in a good mood.

She went out with Jake to Starbucks, I knew I had to follow them. Everytime Jake asks a girl out he always do something stupid and by the time he said he was going to ask Kenzie out I couldn't stay quiet.

I cancelled my plans with Hayden and driven to Starbucks only to make sure Jake doesn't do anything silly and mess up everything.

But the only thing I got was words that cut through me. She doesn't like me.

Maybe It'll take time for her to reply my feelings towards her, but at least appreciate me as a bestfriend who is always there.

I can't believe her. All this is really frustrating.

I run up to my room and slam the door behind me, I shouted as loud as I could. I punch the wall to only feel pain again.

Then I feel like hurting myself.

I grab a razor from my nightstand and placing it on my wrist. Slowly cutting open the layer of skin that I have, and repeating it till my wrist is full of blood.

This is a weird yet an amazing feeling, I hadn't done this since a long time.

I quickly run into the toilet to rinse off the blood and flinch everytime it stings.

"Oh crap why did I do this" I ask to myself.

I usually hold myself back from doing this again, I did this once I found out my grandfather was dead and He was the only person I looked up to and now she's doing this to me.

She's making me hate myself. What have I done to deserve this?

I look at my scars on my wrist that probably won't fade away in a short amount of time, so i decided to take my bracelets and put them on just incase someone sees it.

Tomorrow is Sunday and my family is supposed to have a family date with the Zieglers but I don't want to see her. Not right now.

It is now 07:00 PM and My parents are going grocery shopping with Lauren, Maddie and Darian are going to their friends house which leaves me here alone.

So I decided to go for a walk.

I look at the park and feel like sitting there to think for a moment.

I sit down on my usual side of the seat and sigh.

"I hate my life" I scream so the whole neighborhood could hear.

"You don't have to hate your life" A voice suddenly says to me

"What are you doing here go away" I snap at her

"I just wanted to apologize for what happened" She says

"Can you just please go away? I need a moment of peace can you just respect that, Kenzie?"

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to make you mad at me" She apologizes again

"That's it I'm leaving" I said and get up to leave her

She grabs my wrists and I flinch, I pull my hand out of her hold and she looks at me with her puppy eyes

"I hurt you didn't I?" she asks quietly

"I don't know" I say not looking at her.

"Let me see your wrist" She grabs my hand and pull out all of my bracelets that are covering the freshly cut scars.

"How could you do this to yourself" her tears started flooding.

She looks at my scars and closes her eyes.

"I told you to never do this again, You could die because of this. You know you hurt me too when you commit suicide" He sobbing is not controlled.

"I could just die than live with a person that I care about but doesn't even like me" I say looking straight into her eyes

"But committing suicide is not solving the problem, John. You're making it more worse" She tries to calm down look deeply into my watery eyes.

I just couldn't see her cry.

"So I'm making you hate me now, amazing" I say to her.

She doesn't answer and connects our lips together it was a 20 second kiss but that was all I ever wanted.

We break apart and she stares at me,

"I can't believe you just did that" I say still shocked about what just happened 10 seconds ago.

"Will you just shut up and let me explain first" She says to me seriously

"No I won't shut up" I tell her.

I'm still mad but feeling like forgiving her immediately so we could be back again.

But it won't happen with Jake and Sophie in the frame. Those two cousins really know how to break a serious relation that I'm still working on.

I wish I could just turn back time and forget things again.
_____________________________________
A/N: OMG JENZIE'S FIRST KISS I WAS SO NOT READY FOR THAT😭

And y'all prolly think that J was gonna be the one to make the first move. but aye look at kenzie all confident and stuff.

I don't really like this chapter tbh idk why. It's really weird to write.

So anyways eeeeee i'm suuuuper happy for the next chapters. thank u all for reading and voting.

ily all sfm byeeeee see u on my next chapter

ps. comment something nice on this to make me smile :)

-THE Z