PART 29

Kenzie's POV•

Today is our last day in Bali and we're going back next month for Lauren and Johnny's birthday.

I look at Johnny's arms that are holding me like i'm his precious treasure. I get out of his grip and go to the bathroom to wash my face.

"Good morning beautiful" He says as he enters the bathroom

"Oh my, You scared me John!" I say slightly frightened.

"Nothing to be scared of babe, it's just me. I'm gonna make sure your safe. So you don't have to be scared of anything" He raps his arms around my waist and I look at us in the mirror.

"You're so cute" I kiss his cheeks and walk out of the bathroom.

I grab my clothes and head to the door.

"Are you going back to your room?" He asks

"Yeah, the girls must be wondering where I am" I say

"No goodbye kiss?" He says stubbornly

I approach him and give him a quick peck then run out the door.

I tiptoe to my room hoping Lauren and Maddie are still sleeping.

But they aren't.

"Where have you been Ziegler!" Lauren says crossing her arms

"I uh, Johnny's room"

"Oh you slept with him?" Maddie asks

"Kinda..Well yes I did but we didn't do anything stupid I promise!" tell them

"There better not be babies around here, I'm not ready to be an aunt" Maddie says smirking.

"Me too" Lauren laughs at Maddie's dirty statement.

What the hell. I wouldn't fuck with him that's disgusting.

Not many people my age are still virgins but I am. Even Natalie isn't a virgin anymore but she won't tell us who took it.

"Okay that's disgusting. Forget about that, Let's start packing, our flight is in 8 hours" I say while opening my suitcase.

"Is that John's shirt?" Lauren says recognizing his brother's shirt.

"Uh yeah" She smirks at me and lift the oversized T-shirt

"And you're not wearing pants oh amazing, hope you don't get pregnant tomorrow. Cause you just slept with John, wearing his clothes in only ur underwear what else could be better" She says sarcastically

"Oh my god stoooop, We didn't do anything I swear to god" I scream getting annoyed at her dirty mind.

I grab all my clothes that are on the hanger and fold them to put in the suitcase.

I pack my bathing suits and makeup bag and  put the clothes that I'm going to wear to the airport on the bed.

I take a refreshing shower and do all my morning routines.

We all go downs stairs to eat breakfast and chill at Starbucks.

We have only 1 hour to get to the airport and check in out tickets.

So the uber speed drives and we made it just in time.
_

In the plane

I sit next to Johnny. I'm near the window this time.

The clouds are turning a shade of grey and storm starts to bang through my ears.

I'm afraid of these sounds. I hold on to Johnny's hand and he squeezes my hand gently singing that it's going to be alright.

"It's okay babe" he comforts me and kisses my forehead.

"No way! you guys are dating. Oh my god why didn't anyone tell me" Lauren complains.

She probably found out herself cause John had to make it too obvious

"Hey Lauren we're dating. There, I told you" Johnny says playfully.

Lauren rolls her eyes and congratulates us.
-

We arrive at home and I'm ready to fall in my bed and sleep for as long as I can before going back to school tomorrow.

I really don't want to go back to reality and go to school and do all those stuff, but I'm a nerd and I have to study to be a successful woman.

I put my suitcase down and unpack all my clothes and put the dirty ones in the laundry bag and the clean ones back in my closet.

I change into my PJs and remove my makeup. Not forgetting to brush my teeth and washing my face.

Before I actually pass out I check my phone and there are 4 messages

Jacob:
Babe, I miss you. Can't wait to see you at school tomorrow

Jacob:
Call me ;)

Chopstick Laurs:
John is telling my family about your relationship, they are so happy. Glad he finally has the balls to ask you out haha x

Babyy;) :
I already miss you bub😘

I almost gagged at Jake's text and don't reply. I type a quick reply to Lauren and Johnny then finally close my eyes still feeling jet lagged.

Hope school is going to be good tomorrow
_____________________________________
A/N: I want Johnny's follow on insta😭
btw my insta is @johnnyoslay u should go hmu x

And alsoooo we are close to 10k reads woaaaaaah u guys make me speechless but I feel like I'm losing my readers, like nobody's commenting stuff anymore. Are you bored of my story? Should I stop?

Idk u decide.

Thanks for reading anyways. ily

-THE Z