PART 36

KENZIE'S POV•

"Come on honey, Why don't you wanna go" Mom begs me to go out with the Orlandos but I'm not ready to meet him.

He doesn't remember me anymore. And I don't want him to remember me again, he'll just hate me.

"I'm not feeling well" I lie

"Are you sure? This is the last night we'll hangout with them, and we'll probably have these kind of nights in 5 years later." She tells me sadly.

What is she talking about?

I sit up with a confused and surprised look.

"What do you mean?" I ask

"They are moving to Canada tomorrow. Cause they want to start all over for Johnny, poor guy he lost his memory again. We're going to drive them to the airport" She explains

What the heck! They're moving? To Canada?
Is this some kind of prank cause I swear to god this is not even funny.

I don't care if he doesn't remember me, but not being able to see that smile every day and listen to his silly jokes makes me more heartbroken.

"Mom.." I whisper as a tear falls from my eye.

"I'm sorry Kenzie, But it's for Johnny. You have to move on but hey look at the bright side maybe you guys will meet someday if we visit Canada or they go back here" She pats my back and now all I want to do is to cry in his arms and listen to him telling me that its going to be alright.

But that's never going to happen anymore.

I cry and cry till I fall asleep.
-
I wake up and it's 10 PM. There's a note on my nightstand and I pick it up.

Going out with the Orlandos, be back by 11. If you want to eat there's some pizza downstairs. Love you xx
-Mom

I put the note down and go downstairs to eat.

Before I could reach for my slice of Pizza there's a knock on the door.

I wonder who would be here at 10 O'clock at night.

I open the door to see a sad looking Lauren.

I immediately hug her and start crying again.

"I don't know how my life would be without you around, I'll just be a miserable girl with no friends. Maybe even Natalie won't be friends with me" I try to say between sobs

"I know.. Oh my god I'm gonna miss you so much. And Johnny's like oh fine whatever it's just Canada- Like what the heck he's going to leave all this behind. I'm so fucking done" She says and start to cry too.

"Language Missy" I point and she rolls her eyes at my elderly behavior.

"I'll miss you saying that" Lauren lowers her head and her tears start to pour.

"How about you have a sleepover here and we'll just have a bestie night. Just the two of us" I suggest and of course she agrees.
• • •

This is it.

This is the day I have to say goodbye to my bestfriend and my ex boyfriend who doesn't even know me.

Everyone shared their hug. Lauren and I are still taking pictures and telling what time we have to facetime everyday.

"Attention please, to all passengers with flight number JT786 leaving for Canada. Would you please board the airplane immediately to gate number 3, Thank you" The woman says through the speakers.

"Well, I guess this is a see you soon whenever I see you" I fake smile trying to not cry again.

Johnny is just so confused why are we crying and hugging.

I come up to Johnny and hug him

"Even though you don't know me anymore, I just want to let you know that you're still a special part of my life" I whisper and he nods.

"Bye guys!" Lauren shouts.

I am still crying and Johnny looks back at me with an apologetic look.

The plane door finally closes and I just want to break down and sob all night.

"Shh, Come on Baby, Let's go back" Mom says.
-

I arrive at home with swollen eyes.

I need some rest..

Usually, at this part of the day I go to the park with Johnny but that's not going to happen.

I'm going to miss him so much..

I'll miss his kisses
his eyes
his laugh
his goofy grin
his silly face
and his stupid jokes

I'm going to think of him 24/7

And that's when I realize, I actually Love him.
_____________________________________
A/N: Doing a skip time to 5 or 4 years later

BE READY!!! I'm so hyped writing this :) got 3 chapters ready to update hihi i'm so active lately

Hope you enjoyed reading it!

Comment "💕" If you read it all till here and enjoyed it. I wanna know your thoughts

Btw thanks for voting, my story got to #1000 in fanfics lmao but i'm still grateful ily all so much, Thank you  x

-THE Z