PART 1// Thats my locker

•KENZIE'S POV•

"Hi Kenzie!"

"Mackenzie!"

"Hey Kenz"

People greet me as I walk down the corridor to my locker. I just smile at them and keep on walking. As I approach my locker I try to unlock it for a good 5 minutes.

"Dang, why is this stupid thing not working" I say in frustration.

I hear someone clear their throat,
"Thats my locker" A boy says to me.

Okay now I'm blushing of embarrassment, I don't even bother turning to see who's locker it was I just move to my real locker that was right beside his.

I put my books inside and went to Lauren's locker

"Come on, lets go to class" I say to her.

"Okay, whats first on your schedule?"

"I have History with Mrs.Anderson" I answer not wanting to bring up the topic that I hate History because of the boring teacher, Mrs.Anderson.

"Okay then, good luck. See you after school" she laughs. I just wave her back and walk to my class.

Luckily Mrs.Anderson is absent today so I don't have to hear her boring talk about her pet parrot and all of the bird species.

I walked to my usual seat at the back of the class but there's someone there, I didn't bother to look up at who sat on my chair,

"Um, thats my chair" I say awkwardly

"Oh sorry I thought it was an empty seat" He tells me.

wait.

Thats the same voice I heard at my locker. I looked up to see who he was, His ocean blue eyes staring into my brown ones.

"John?"
_____________________________________
A/N: Cliff hanger there hihi, sorry but I want to make it less boring.
And btw sorry if my stories are short, it just makes me easier to write and update.

-The Z