PART 34

KENZIE'S POV•

I leave him to go downstairs and cook some chicken soup so he feels better.

Even though  I haven't forgive him 100% but I still care about him no matter what, cause he's still my best friend.

I walk up to his room and open the door slowly, slightly trying not to spill the soup.

Before I could even step in his room I hear a loud thud and I immediately run to his side table to put the soup down and look at him laying flat on the floor with a pale face.

"Johnny, wake up. Oh my god, this is all my fault. Wake up John, please. I'm sorry please just wake up" I panic and place my hand on his forehead that is really warm but not a normal kind of warm. I feel his hands are cold.

I try my best to drag him to his bed, But he's too heavy.

"HELP!" I shout

"Someone please help him" A single tear falls down and I'm still having a panic attack.

"Oh my god what am I going to do. John, please" I beg him but it's no use. I shake him multiple times but that's not even going to work.

Suddenly the door swings open and a scared looking Dale comes in the room.

"What happened- Oh my goodness John!" He is as panicked as me.

"I was just downstairs making him soup and when I came in he passed out" I say trying to calm down.

The lifts Johnny and tucks him in his blanket.

I bite my nails signing that I'm so scared. Scared of what will happen to him.

Is he going to be okay?

He's a strong boy, He has to be strong for me. For us.

"Thank you so much for trying to take care of him, Kenzie. You are really a wonderful girlfriend" Dale says half smiling at me.

"I wish I was, Dale. I wish I was.. But I'm not that girl, I'm just doing what I think is right but then I mess up. I don't deserve him, He's done so much for me and all of a sudden I put him in this worse situation.. I wish everything was like what it used to be. Just me and him being bestfriends and don't have to worry about other stupid things that break our relation so none of this would've happened. No hearts broken no feelings taken" I say quietly trying to stop myself from sobbing.

"Shh, Don't say that. You are an amazing girl and I couldn't imagine any girl to be with Johnny other than you. He is so lucky to have you, he tells me everytime. You know, we just gotta get along with life and it's our decision wether we want to make it better or not.. Cause life isn't always perfect, but remember in every bad situations in life that you've been through means there's something good waiting ahead of you. What goes around, comes around and if it goes up it must come down so you'll never feel miserable all your life. You just gotta believe that and find what can change your life for the better" Dale tells me his inspiring speech that makes me slightly speechless.

I hold on to Johnny's hand and his mouth is moving, it's like he wants to say something.

"No, don't leave me" Johnny whispers still closing his eyes.

What is he dreaming?

"John, Wake up. I'm not going to leave you" I say cupping my hand on this cheek.

"NOOO!" He shouts and breathes heavily like he just got chased by a dog.

He opens his eyes and a single tear falls down to his cheek.

"Who are you?" He says quietly.

And that's when my heart immediately drops.

He forgets things again.
____________________________________
A/N: Hi guys, Here's an update as my promise. (this is kinda like a cliffhanger lmao sorry not sorry)

Okay so maybe a lot of you don't know this but i've decided to stop my fan acc (which is @johnnyoslay) cause of serious reasons. And I'm not sure if i'll stop this wattpad too cause its also taking my time.

But because i love you guys so much and i love to write, i thought i'd just do late updates rather than stopping this wattpad.
but i'll try to update as soon as i have time okay.

ily guys so much, thanks for reading it means the world to me. Bye xo

-THE Z