PART 27

•KENZIE'S POV•

He pulls out a box out of his pocket and opens it.

I look at the beautiful diamond necklace that is in the box. He takes the necklace out and hook it if around my neck.

"As I was saying.." He continues

"Are you asking me to be your girlfriend?" the question suddenly slips out my mouth and I regret it.

"Goddamn Kenz, You just had to spoil this moment up, didn't you" He crosses his arms and laugh.

"Whoops, Sorry"

"Anyways, Forget about that. I really want you to be a part of my life, not only as a bestfriend, but more. I want to always have the rights to take care of you, tell you how beautiful you are everyday, make you feel loved, and keep you forever without anybody ruining it for us. I hope that by being in a relationship with you could make everything better, none of us have to feel heartbroken and stay quiet about it. So Mackenzie Frances Ziegler, Would you like to make me the happiest boy alive and be my lovely girlfriend?" He holds my and and squeezes it gently.

Without thinking any further I hug him and say a simple yes.

"I would be honored to be your girlfriend, John Vincent Orlando"

He kisses my forehead and we just enjoy the moment of the beautiful night in Bali.

This is a night to remember.
____________________________________
A/N: First of all I wanna say a huge sorry cuz this is short as heck wtf whyyy..

I wanna update for you guys but this is all I got coz  i'm sick atm so I'll prolly update  again in a day or two with a longer chapter ofc.

And thank you so much for the birthday comments, i feel so blessed to see it all. You guys are just so amazing i cant describe it more😍

Idrc how many votes i get in this story and how many reads they are but i really appreciate it so freakin much and it makes me so happy to know you like my work and wow i'm so grateful. XO💕

-THE Z