PART 42

JOHNNY'S POV•

Kenzie comes back to the sofa and hands me a cup of tea

"Thank you" I say and smile

"Your favorite kind of tea right? Green tea without sugar" She says and I'm shook that she knows this. Even Sophie doesn't know this.

"But how.. Okay you have a long story to tell me and an explanation about this box" I look down at the box on my lap still looking at the photos that has me in it.

I looked so happy.

Happy with her.

She grabs the box and sighs.

"This box is my special box, I open it almost every night when I miss you. I never knew when we were young you'd be the one chasing for me, but now I'm chasing for you to tell you what I haven't told you 5 years ago. I couldn't move on, John. It's hard. It's hard to move on with someone that gave you so much to remember. And that's when I realize I loved you, You never know that you really love something until its gone, and I felt that.
When I graduated, I searched for you for 2 years and I'm slowly giving up.
My heart just couldn't go on with life without you" She cries and cries and I feel like crying too.

Never have I ever heard these words come out of a girl for me.

I felt.. Special for once.

"I-I'm so sorry. I wish I knew about this a long time ago" I hug her and she stops crying.

"I miss your hugs" She smiles but her tears still pour.

I smile at her. I grab the bracelet from the box and stare at it

"So everything in this box have a story of its own?" I ask

"Yes. And it all started with that bracelet" She takes the bracelet from me and puts it on my hand.

She puts her wrist beside mine and I see our bracelets match.

"We were childhood friends way back then. You said your feelings towards me when I was not ready to hear that kind of stuff. So I pushed you and you had amnesia.
This bracelet we bought together when our moms were shopping" She explains

"Wow. So that's why my dad and Sophie said 'Amnesia again' cause I had it before and nobody wanted to tell me this..
Please continue" I say

She grabs all the things one by one and explains them.

The Scrunched up paper: "This is a paper you threw at me that day when I didn't wanted to talk to you"

It read 'Whats the matter princess? :( '

The folded paper: "I found this when you had to move to Canada. Your notebook was in one of your drawers and I ripped this page. It's a song you wrote, well I kind of wrote some to fill it in"

she giggles and I smile at her cuteness.

The polaroids: "These were our beautiful days when you loved me" Her voice softens at the mention of me loving her before I had amnesia.

"Where is this park?" I ask referring to a picture of us on a swing, laughing so happily.

"It's near our house" She says

"We lived together?" I ask kind of surprised.

"No silly! We were neighbors" She laughs and smacks my arm softly.

I face palm and laugh with her.

She continues her story telling

The T-shirt: "Can you guess why I have this tee in my box?" she asks

I shake my head signing that I don't know

"Well, this is your T-shirt.  I borrowed it when we were in Bali for my birthday and you asked me to be your girlfriend that night, It was the best night of my life" She smiles

"I really wish I could remember it" I sigh

The necklace: "This is what you gave me when you asked me to be your girlfriend"

The cards and the flowers: "The first card is what you gave me when I was sick that came along with this little bouquet and the second one is when we were on our third date that came along with this white rose"

The bandage: "You're probably wondering why I keep a dirty bandage in this box. This bandage is the one I used to cover up your bleeding forehead when you got in a fight with Jake, it's dirty cause you wear it all the time even when you're at the field"

Bloody tissue: "This tissue is the one you used to wipe the blood that was running out from my nose when I was nose bleeding in the park"

She smiles and another tear drops from her eye.

"I miss you so so much, Johnny. I wish you could remember everything so we can tell our memories to everybody. But now I only can tell you these things without having you laugh and  remember it with me" she sniffs and wipe her tears.

"Well maybe I do remember things now"
____________________________________
A/N: If this book gets 20k or 50k reads I'm going to publish my new book.
It's a Johnny Orlando fanfic.
Stay tuned!!

I'm sorry I wont be updating soon, I'll prolly update on sunday or monday :))

btw Thank you all so much for your support for this book. Thanks for those who voted and comment and put this book in their reading list, It means so much to me

If you read it till here comment '💋'

-THE Z