PART 33

**READ AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END!!!**

KENZIE'S POV•

I hear the rain start to attack my roof and don't know why I run to my front door and grab an umbrella before going out.

I walk to the park and see someone sitting on the swings, dazing out and soaking wet.

I come closer and see the guy who is sitting and there not moving like he's dead.
-
•Johnny's POV•

The rain that was making me look like I just jumped in a pool suddenly stopped and there is a shadow above me.

I look up and it's an umbrella. I look at who is holding the umbrella, and it's her.

She steps closer so the umbrella shelters me more.

We stay quiet and I don't look at here but she's still looking down at me.

"Why are you here? Just go" I say quietly

"I'm not going to leave you here in the rain all wet and alone, I'm going to keep you safe just like the way you promised me" I she is still looking down at me and I don't move even a little.

She really does care about me.

"Come on let's get you back home and dry up" I says pulling my hand.

We walk in silence as she shelters me from the rain with her umbrella.
I never could've found a better girl to be in my life.

I Hope everything will be okay after all this.
-
I take a warm shower and change into my comfy clothes. Kenzie is downstairs doing whatever she's doing.

I feel slightly dizzy and my nose start to itch signing I'm about to get a cold.

I try to walk  towards the door but feeling all weak and heavy headed, I see the door open but my vision starts to blur and suddenly all I see is pitch black.
_____________________________________
A/N:
Yes ladies and gentlemen Johnny just fainted. Oh my god what will happen next?

You know what, I think some of you aren't even reading my authors note. Like I ask questions and in the comments sections there are only you guys telling me to update like hello I'm trynna be friendly here and interact with you guys.

I know my authors note are the longest but thats how i like it and that shows how much i want to talk to you guys.

So yeah see you in my next chapter that'll be up on friday. SO DO NOT TELL ME TO UPDATE! Cause I said it here i'll update on friday.

-THE Z