PART 10// Caught

•KENZIE'S POV•

Crap.

Now I'm going to be stuck in this pitch black room, curled up under a table, with Johnny.

How can this get even worse.

Luckily the lights are off  and the only light in this room is his phone that he's still playing with.

What am I going to do? should I embarrass myself, make him freak out and tell him this is a truth or dare or should I wait till he falls a sleep.

My nose start to itch, Please don't sneeze. I cover my nostrils to block the itchiness but it doesn't  work and everyone knows my sneeze is the loudest.

"HHAAACHHEWWW" I immediately cover my mouth and close my eyes wishing this never happened.

The lights turns on and Johnny starts talking

"Who the hell are you, come out whoever you are or I'll call the cops" He half shouts.

I don't make a sound and start shaking

I'm so scared right now.

"Come on you got 10 seconds" He says again, Why doesn't he even look under the table?

"9 and a half.. If I reach 10 I swear to god-what are you doing under my table" He finally sees me under the table but doesn't recognize who I am.

Caught my hand and drags me out.

"Kenzie, Oh my god what are you doing here are you crazy. You could've slept under the table and your parents will come looking for you" He says panicking.

"I-I um I'm so sorry, This is a truth or dare game and I was told to come in your room and take something from your table. I didn't mean to sneak in like this, I'm so so sorry" I say lowering my head.

He suddenly hugs me, which I never saw that coming. I miss his hugs and now he's hugging me for no reason. He should be mad at me for sneaking in his room

"Shh it's okay, I understand" He soothes my hair and holds my chin to prop my head up to look at him. His eyes are sparkling and I just realized how close we are, He leans in but I didn't budge. What if he's going to kiss me? I haven't had a first kiss before and I want my first kiss to be special.

Why is he moving closer? Does he remember stuff and suddenly likes me all over again.

Our nose are touching and our lips are only a few inches away.

I think it's about to happen
_____________________________________
A/N: What do you think will happen???😂

I'm so exited eeeee. Okay so I think I won't be updating till Monday cause I'm in a speech contest and i have to practice so i won't have enough time to write.

I'm so so sooo sorry for you guys who are waiting, and thank you so much for your reads i wish i can thank you enough and ily all so much i think i say that a lot but i do😘

And also If you want to be friends feel free to hit me up on my dms ..my social medias : 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻
Instagram: @Johnnyoslay
Twitter: @johnnyorlandoe

I'll follow u back just comment "fb from wattpad"🤝