PART 32

Johnny's POV•

Crap, I messed up really bad.

What am I going to do?

I was so overprotective and scared that she'll leave my life and now she is leaving me because of.. ME.

What have I done, That guy could've been Sophie's friend or something.
Am I thinking too much?

I shouldn't have burst out, but damn they hugged for too long.

The way that boy looked at her and the way she's so hyped talking to him makes me jealous.

I think Sophie's words are just stuck in my mind, now I'm being so overprotective over my girl cause I don't want to lose her.

I love her so freaking much and she doesn't love me back yet, which makes me more worried that she'll actually leave.

I call her a couple of times but she won't answer. Is this my fault?

I call Hayden to check out if he's home so I can ask for some advice.
-

"You messed up real bad man, you shouldn't have listened to Sophie. If you really love her you should let her be happy and come on she was only talking with her friend, oh my gosh" Hayden tells me

"-With her ex, Not just any friend, its her freakin ex! who the hell knows if they'll get back together" I correct him

"Okay one, your overprotective and overdramatic, two, you are so paranoid of everything, three, you're making her feel like she has to do whatever you want to and who wants a relationship like that, If you're serious in this relationship you have to trust her cause trust is the main thing of a relationship. You gotta trust eachother, but how come she's gonna trust you back if you don't even trust her and think she's getting back with her ex? And don't freakin tell me you didn't give her the time to explain herself cause i'll tell you to go say sorry to her right now!" He says to me.

"You're right, I'm such a jerk" I lower my head and sigh

"There's still time to change, John. Go to her house and say sorry" He rubs my back and pats it in a friendly manner.

I knew Hayden was the right person to come to.

"Thanks bro"
-

My heart is on my hand and I'm just praying for dear life.

I knock on her door three times and luckily it opens.

"What do you want" Lauren says to me.

Why is she here? Maybe she was doing the same thing as Hayden. Trying to fix my relationship with Kenzie.

"You're gonna have to leave, She doesn't want you here" She's about to close the door and I step in immediately not thinking if its rude or not.

I run up to Kenzie's room and find her lying on her stomach.

I close the door behind me and she starts to talk but not facing me.

"If you want to go home you can go, Sorry for putting you in this situation Lauren. But thank you so much, I couldn't have gone to a better person to talk all my problems out. I still can't believe he didn't trust me and think I was gonna get back with my ex that is GAY like why the heck" Kenzie says, she thinks I'm Lauren.

Did she just say that her ex is gay? Oh my god, now I feel really bad and stupid.

I sit at the end of her bed and sigh.

"I'm sorry, I should've just let you be and talk to your ex. I never thought that he was gay. I'm so sorry Kenzie, I understand if you want to break up with me cause I'm such a stupid boyfriend" I say my voice gets shaky and I lower my head

She shots her head up to see me and sits across the bed from me.

She doesn't say anything and a single tear falls from her eyes.

"I think I need a break. Being in a relationship with you was a bad idea. I loved how we were bestfriends and really trust eachother no matter what, and now your just overprotective and it's getting on my nerves" I she wipes her tear and I come closer

"Don't" She stops me from going any further.

"I already said I'm sorry, but thanks for letting me talk to you again" I stand up and leave her room.

Lauren watches me leave the house and I walk to the park which is my thinking place.

A single drop of water comes from above me, then another, and another.

Then I realize it starts to pour.

But I don't care. I let all the drops of rain make me soaking wet.

I deserve it.

I don't care if I get sick

I deserve it.

And I don't care if she's not gonna talk to me ever again.

I deserve it.

She deserves so much better than me, and I have to appreciate her choice wether it's going to make me broken and hurt i don't care.

I deserve it
____________________________________
A/N: I think the next one is kind of dramatic and cliche so stay tuned for that😂

Thankyou for reading ily all so much, and oh one more thing!!
Do you guys agree if I make days to update?

Like I'll do every tuesdays and fridays but if I have time in other days i'll update or do u want me to update randomly whenever the chapter is ready?

pls comment what u think xo

-THE Z